Thanksgiving day! (Chapter 6)

I know its too late for thanksgiving..so i am going to say i am sorry i forgot to make this chapter. And i am sorry if it has bad grammer this was rushed. thank you

Love ya~
♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*
As you pull out the turkey from the oven you sprinkle some salt on it. And you put the turkey in the miffle of the table with a cloth under it to not burn the table.

Y/n- Okay...Almost done..just need the pumkin pie and the biscuts.

You told yourself making sure you remember and you then started taking the pie crust and dumping the pumkin pie filling inside it. Then you put the pie inside the oven and turned on the oven.

Humming your favorite song (your choice) you then felt arm glide around you waist and pull you in a back hug.

Y/n- Right...you would not stop winning so management let you come home with me...

You grumbled, while sunrise nuzzles his face in your hair, taking in your sent.
You pry his arms off your waist so you can continue cooking but also hearing a little whine come from said robot.

You then put the biscuts on a baking pan and conviently the oven went off..

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*
Time skip after your done eating cuz im a lazy b*tch -_-

You rest on you bed reading a book. You then heard your door creak open, you glace up and see sun peaking in and you then smiled.

Y/n- Yes?

Sundrop- Can..can we cuddle...?

You were questioning why he looked so nervous about asking, but nodded at his request. His little frown turn to a smiling after he saw you nod.

He laid his head on your stomach with the blanket over you guys. You started to relax and you both fell asleep cuddling.

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*
Hi yall hope you had a wonderful thanks giving.

There regular brain (sundropxy/n)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें