error feelings.. (Chapter 7)

This is gonna have spice, drama, Angst, romance so prepare yourself..

~love ya

after becoming close to sun you took the shift as a daycare worker to be with sun more,
       And you guys became so close to the point he clings on to you so you dont leave..but for some reason sun has been getting errors..not bad..But weird, yk like when he is near you he feels tingles and tingly things in his...'stomach'? Anyways he started trying to avoid you so maybe the tingles and errors can go away. But they did not..they got worse every momment you are away..away from his sight..From his grasp..away, far away, It got bad..so bad he started getting clingy by the second.

Y/n- Cmon sunny! im just gonna go to the bathroom!

You whined as the sun robot snuggles you. Yeah..he is not letting go of you, Ofc  you did not care of his overly clingness. Even if he was a bit possesive and obsessive you did not care, even if you guys were just friends you guys never really acted like it.
     As the robot lets go he mumbles something and follows you as you walk to the bathroom. He started to follow you like a puppy, it was kinda like this everyday but if you were uncomfortable with something he wont get mad or angry.
    So after you were done in the bathroom you guys were walking back to the daycare, BUT a big buff green 'lizard' had bumped into you...You talked to monty for a little before saying your goodbye and leaving with sun. You relized that sun has been deathly quiet so you decided to ask what was wrong.

Y/n- Sun..? are you okay, you have been very quiet after i was done talking to monty...

You questioned, unsure if he was gonna get upset...
Sun- Yeah..im fine..just fine.

you started to worry thinking he might be mad at you. So after you both went into the daycare you guys were hanging out, but something shocked you..

Sun- Hey..y/n...

You hummed in response.

Sun- Erm..i have been getting these tingly things when im around you...i think i like you.

Sun said while fiddling with his thumbs.
You blinked at em a few times to process what he said. you smiled brightly while bushing

Y/n- Omg i like you too you big goof!

You then jump on him and tackled him to the ground and hugged him.
Then you guys hanged out but after a while something felt off....Then smoke started coming out. You relize there had been a fire and you both need to leave

As you both ran out you tripped on your way you yelped as you relize you cant get up
so sun picked you up and you drive home.

After getting home the robot picks you up and brings you inside and puts you to bed to let you rest.

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*
Sorry it was really rushed
And sorry im always to lazy to write sometimes so yeah and thanks for reading.

Love ya~