The time i was told to pee my pants

When i was 16 on a long road trip my mom couldn't stop for me and i had a lot to drink. I fell asleep and then woke up bursting to pee so badly. I asked her to pull over but we were stuck in traffic. I tried so hard to hold the pee but it started hurting so bad. I bounced my legs and squeezed but nothing helped.

I was wearing tight silver satin boxers and tight light blue jeans. After a few minutes of complaining mom said just pee right there if it hurts so bad. I was so embarrassed and thought well i cant just pee in the car. There was nothing to pee in, no containers.

Luckily i was in the back seat so i thought well she wont know im doing it since shes driving. I held it for another 10 minutes and it just hurt too much.

So I decided to lean back and open my legs a bit and thats when i felt my pee rush to the edge and start gushing out. I thought well at least she wont know what im doing.

The problem is i was peeing so hard that it was hissing as it sprayed my satin boxers so loud that my mom could easily hear it. I tried to stop it but it was too late so i just closed my eyes and let it all out.

I literally sat there peeing for a minute but right in the middle mom says, well it sounds like you really had to pee. I was so embarrassed as i soaked my jeans front and back. At least I felt better!