Today Is The Day

Today was just like the rest of the other days, but today was different as the girl was standing in front of a building, just thinking.

People who walked by her thought she was crazy but she knew what has to be done. She can't back down now. She has been wanting this…

Taking a deep breath as she walk to the door and entered the building…

"Welcome, Oh hey y/n are you finally going to go with it?" a girl with pink and purple hair said behind the counter. 

"hey Melody, yes I am is he here today?" Y/n asked as Melody looked super excited. 

"HEYYY BROOO SHE'S BACK ARE YOU READY?" Melody yelled as you hear something fall to the floor and a soft voice let out saying shit. As the curtains pull open to show a guy with blond hair and very built. 

"So you finally showed up, you can't back out how about it?" the guy stated as Y/n stared at him and confidently nodded her head. 

"Alright let's go, Mels make sure to cancel every appointment today it's going to take a while for this one" He stated as he opened the curtains allowing Y/n to walk through. 

"Don't go too hard on her" Melody said as she smirked at the guy. He laughed, "Don't worry she's in good hands, I'll take great care of her" he stated as he followed after Y/n. 

"OWWW LEE … ITHURTS…." 

"I know it's going to hurt but if you keep moving it's going to hurt more" 

"Leee!!!" 

"Thank you, sir I hope you have a great day," Melody said to the customer in front of her who quickly grabbed their bag and left.

"Soo how do you feel," Lee asked as he was washing his hands. 

"What do you mean how do I feel?!! I feel like shit" Y/n yelled as she sat up and began to stretch her arms. 

"Well, you wouldn't feel like that if you didn't keep moving" Lee yelled back at her as he turned around to look back at her. 

As the curtains open to see Melody with her head down, both Lee and Y/n glimpsed at each other and then back at her to see her walking towards them. 

"What time is it?" Melody asked them. As they were both confused, Lee looked at the clock on the wall to see it was 10 pm. 

"10" he stated. 

"wait isn't that when you guys close?" Y/n asked.

"Yes it is, Y/n got here at 3 pm and you guys haven't nonstop fighting," Melody said with a hint of anger. 

Both Lee and Y/n started to get nervous, "So I would rather not have you argue at all I need both OF YOU TO SHUT UP!" Melody yelled as they both nodded their heads fast. 

"But besides that how was it Y/n? And it's the longest you have done this too right bro" Melody asked as if she was never mad. 

"Yeah 8 hrs is the longest for me but I'm surprised you kept up," Lee said with a smirk. 

"haha very funny I said I was going to get it no matter what " as she began walking to the mirror to see the damage. 

"So how does it look? It doesn't look bad it's really good" Melody said as Y/n gasped as she saw the thing, she has been wanting for so all. 

"it…looks….

Beautiful" she said as she saw the beautiful tattoo on her thigh. 

It was of seven creatures but each other of them was different. 

One creature had just enough jewelry on it but just had an upset look. As if the creature wasn't happy with everything it had. It wanted more this wasn't enough for E. 

E. Was glancing at another creature that was just wearing a crown with such beautiful jewels. Was just placed on its head, with a smile. As if it knew they were better than the other creatures in the art. Of course, that's P for you. 

Next to it was another creature with so much jewelry on than the other creatures. Wearing crowns on top of crowns, necklaces after necklaces. The creature looked happy dancing under falling jewelry. As if it was pleased with where it was at. That's all G wanted was this exact moment. 

Falling jewelry? No, no, someone was throwing pieces of jewelry away. It was coming from a creature that was eating the jewelry. Like it could care less about how expensive and rare the jewelry was. Gl didn't care about any of the jewelry just hungry as usual. 

The creature that was eating looked like it was watching something interesting like a good movie. But that's exactly what it was doing watching three new creatures. 

The three new creatures looked like they were fighting. A creature had its eyes closed leaning against the creature in the middle. S wasn't interested in anything or anyone just needed somewhere to rest. 

But the creature in the middle looked pissed as it was pushing the sleeping creature and the last creature on its right. They knew W would act like that. Which is why it's funny to everyone 

The last creature had a hand in its face but it didn't look like it cared. As the creature stuck its tongue between W's fingers. Which W didn't like at all. But L knew what it was doing and just wanted to show its love for W and everyone. 

Those were all the creatures on her thigh that were all doing a sin. She could talk for hours about it. It was the 7 deadly sins or the 7 princes of hell. 

Y/n pov 
As I was so into the tattoo I didn't realize they were calling my name. 

"Y/n!" I turned around to look at them with tears in my eyes. 

"Thank you Lee thank you so much. You don't know how much I wanted this" I cried as I felt a hand on my head. 

"Don't worry about it kid, I would do anything for you just give me 210$" He said as I quickly hugged him super tight.

As I paid for the tattoo begging Lee to let me put more because I know it was expensive but he didn't let me. We continued to talk in the car as they brought me home. I got home forgetting that I haven't eaten all day so grabbing a bag of cookies and leaving it there for the morning. 

Washing felt amazing because Lee's dirty hands were touching me. Putting on my pls and the medicine on it then wrapped it. 

Admiring the piece of art on my leg, thinking about how my family was going to take it. But that doesn't matter to me because they could care less about me so it's whatever. 

Shutting my eyes to dream about anything and everything.