Weird Things Happening Today

3rd POV 

The night was silent, not even a mouse was heard. There was a full moon out tonight as well. 

The sleeping girl was tossing and tossing like she was having a nightmare. Y/n turnover took the blanket with her and slowly revealed her tattoo. As the moonlight shined on her tattoo, the light began to fade away from the cloud. There was no light coming from anywhere but a hint of color began to show….

On the tattoo. Each creature began to shine in its color. Purple, Red, Light Blue, Blue, Orange, Yellow, and Green shined brighter and brighter then combined to make a black color. All of a sudden a black figure starts to come out of the tattoo then just disappears. 

Morning

Y/n POV 

I felt light shining in my eyes, bothered by the light, lifting the covers over me to go back to sleep. 

I felt myself falling into a deep slumber when all sudden a ringing was heard right next to me. Frustrated, I grabbed the phone and answered it. 

"What" I said with such a venomous tone. 

"Excuse me, what if I was Mr.Wong, you should be glad I called you rather than him because he's pissed right now wondering where you are at?" the person on the other line said as I slowly got out of bed and rubbed my eyes. 

"So even if it was him, you know he wouldn't care. He knows what I do for him and his company, how the company will fail and be in ruins if he fires me " I asked as soon as I said that yelling was coming from the end. 

Pulling away and still hearing her yell from the other end. I put her on speaker, beginning to get ready for work. As she was talking I felt a presence behind, turning around to see nothing there, just my closet. Taking a few steps towards my closet to feel like a weird energy coming from it. Grabbing the nob slowly turning it….

"Y/N!!!" 

"Shit you fuckin scare me what!!" 

"Did you hear anything i said" 

"Yes how Mr.Wong is up your butt about a presentation that is due today" 

"That's why you need to get here" 

"You know you're taking your anger out on me that means-"

"Y/n shut up just get your ass here already" the person yelled again as Y/n sighed in frustration, looking away from the closet and quickly grab my things  and walk out the door. But just as I was about to close the door I noticed the cookies I left last night were all gone. 

Damn I might have slept walking again. Those are my favorite cookies too. I might have to get some more later when I have the time. 

I ran down the stairs to get into the car. Starting the engine and we are off. 

Fuck, why the hell does Mr.Wong need me at 9 am, messing up my morning routine shows everyone that im not having a great day. 

Stopping at a red light, glancing at my rearview mirror to notice eyes staring back at me. Green eyes. I didn't realize someone was honking.

The car behind started to honk again. Noticing the light turned green, I continued driving to work.

"Y/n you're finally here he's pissed you're the only to calm him down" as my best friend/my cousin Joy ran towards me. 

"He's upset because of the presentation" I stated as we entered the elevator. 

"No he's upset because the new business partners didn't want to team up with us so now he's in a fit" Joy said as we entered the office and walked towards Mr.Wong's room.