☆𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊☆

"Girlie wha-"

"Im telling ya. That aint sheesh"

"Just curse I-"

"finish your sentence sir-"

The call was basically a mess Y/n on one side while her friend, Olivia, was using her as her psychologist basically telling her life and how much she hated their History teacher-

"Im telling ya that was cruel. Why would she take away our 3 hour lunch break?"

"I mean I wouldn't mind havin it but u know since we need to work ay lots it aint easy"

"True. Btw did we have homework?"

" Philosophy only why?"

"Just wanted to know. Also because I haven't done it already, I think Im gonna do it at the start of the class."

"As long as the whole class doesnt get one os his famous scoldings bc u didnt do yo hw its fine with me."

"Its not that its fine with u. Idc if you dont approve it."

"Im gonna tell yo gf-"

"Wai- DONTCHUDA-"

Y/n cut her friend off when she clicked the red button to end the call, after all it was getting kinda boring since the conversation was dragging itself.

Ofc she wasnt gonna tell her girlfriend... maybe-

Well she could care less, the weather was rain so stayin at home watching Alice in Wonderland would be a fun thing to do.

Then she remembered...

.

.

.

.

.

her bank account.... it had a bit of money.... enough to pay the bills.. enough to get food... and enough to go shoopping-

She did not waste a second on taking the covers off her to get something to wear.

The mall was a M A G I C A L place, not only for the food but for her stress shopping as well.

Whenever the girl was stressed she would go into a subway and go to the ball to buy or drink something.

Fortunatly today it was a lucky day since she had to buy clothes. Since the winter was coming she was in the N E E D of some boots.

She was always wanting some boots for the last 3 years but always something caught her attention, it could be clothes, useless things for her house or even seasonal starbucks cups.

But she knew today was the day she would get those goddamn boots.

─────── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───────

When she entered the mall, she already saw her fav shops with some new items and all but she turned around and ignored them she needed to.

Fortunatly for her the shoe shop wasnt that far from the entrance.

She just needed to walk and stop at the front of the... door?...

She stopped on her tracks when she saw a newly oppened shop right next to the shoe shop. From what she remembered it was never there before.

It did not have a name... strange.. all the shops need to have a name or else how would they be reffered to as... especially on the malls website.

Totally ignoring her questions she opened the door entering the shop.