☆𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊☆

It has been 3 months since you had the sleep paralysis accident and you figured out it was all just from your memory since it never happened again-

Anyways right now you were in constant suffering because you had worked your ass off just for your teacher to give you back a test with a "7/20" marked on it....

Wow its still 8:34 am-

After suffering for more 36 minutes the teacher finally dismissed the class, you took care of your things and left the classroom waiting outside for Olivia.

"Hey did I made you wait?"- Olivia said exiting the class.

You shook your head and smilled as both walked towards the gym talking about your grades. From the looks of it Olivia also got a grade under 10 like most of their classmates did.

Soon enough the bell rang as your classmates entered the locker room being followed by you and Olivia, when you all were inside changing of course the rumors started.

"Hey do you guys know that random psychologist that the neighboring school hired like.. 3 months ago?... did you know they caught her having sex with the math teacher on her office?"

"wait are you kidding?"

"Not at all! Some people were looking for her and went towards her office since the door was unlocked they oppened it and saw them both taking their clothes off... the thing is she was fired but the teacher is still at the school.."

"Probably because he's been a teacher there for a long time... still unbelievable... maybe thats the reason that school is always on the bottom of the list when at the end of the year the government makes the best school list."

You changed your clothes listening the tea. As soon as you and Olivia were finished you both walked out of the locker room and walked towards your PE teacher.

The class started as the teacher explained what you'll do.. you were paying attention until you felt a stare on the back of your head. You turned around confused only to see nothing... oddly.

"Y/N.. are you okay? you're staring into space and kind of disoriented"- Olivia said looking at you worried.

"Oh.. Im fine dont worry I just.. thought that something or rather someone was staring at me but it was nothing.."

She frowned but shook her head -"Alright.. if you feel that way again then tell me okay?"

You nodded smilling lightly paying attention to the teacher again as he gave out to each student a tennis racquet.

─────── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───────

After a few hours it was finally time to leave school as you walked out with Olivia. You didnt said much as she was on the phone with someone. She was speaking a foreign language so you didnt said anything to not bother the person on the other side of the line.

Unfortunaly, Olivia was having a big talk because when you both parted ways she was still talking on her phone.. she said a small goodbye as you waved back. 

Soon enough you reached your house and unlocked the door and entering it. You locked the door behind yourself.

You laid your backpack down on the side of the sofa and threw yourself on it.

It was tiring to listen to lectures all day long and act like you understood anything but you got used to it so it was normal by now.. just tiring.