☆𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊☆

"People.... let's do something"- Liam

"Dumbass it's almost 11 pm. We cannot leave our homes, unlike Y/N we live with our parents."- Marina said sipping her coffee.

"Guys... Aiden's fucking drunk-"- Aurora said looking at Aiden through the screen.

"Come on I'm not that drunk!"- Aiden said holding a beer.

"You'll be in a bit though"- You said grabbing some chips from the bag beside you.

Right now you were lying on your bed on a video call with your friends. It was almost 11 pm and the video call started out of nowhere... don't ask too much questions to yourself, you just answered the call and heard Liam started talking about his sad miserable life and how he couldn't at least try to be friends with his spanish crush. yes, he says spanish crush.

"Then.. let's sneak out."

"Bitch you should sleep for 100 years not sneak out and party-"

"Girlie if I'm gonna sleep for 100 fucking years I'm gonna party while I can!"- Aurora said cutting Marina off.

"Lol as you wish. sooo let's all meet up?"

"Yeah sure."

"Fine with me."

"You're going Y/N?"

"Yeah via. I mean it is just one night?"- you said putting another chip in your mouth -"You're coming too?"

"Sure."

"Alright then since Y/N's house is closer to mine I'll go get her first."- Liam said before leaving the call.

"Ok."- you said leaving the call too and getting up from your bed.

You haven't gone out with friends in a while... it would be fun to do so again. But you knew most of your friends would end up sneaking out. Well you also had sneaken out before so you couldn't really say much about the matter.

You laughed to yourself before hearing a loudass honk from the outside.

You cursed under your breath putting your boots on and leaving your house, locking the door behind you.

You walked towards the car opening the back door form the left side and getting in.

"Are you stupid? It's 11 pm. You cannot make that much noise when picking someone up or leaving someone at such an hour!"

"Damn sorry. Didn't meant to do so."

"I know you did"- you sighed as Liam started going towards Marina's house.

As soon as you reached Marina's house all the lights were off.

Strange isn't it?

"Why are the lights off?"- you asked looking outside the window.

"Idk.. give her a ring maybe she'll come out."

"Ok."- you said as you unlocked your phone and pressed Marina's number.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Marina, me and Liam are waitting for you outside."

"Ok. Ok. I'll be there in a sec."

Some seconds later Marina opened the door of her house and locking it behind her. You opened the door for her and saw that she was barefoot, in her right hand she had sneakers and on her left hand there were socks. Once she got inside the car and put her seatbelt on, Liam started driving towards someone elses house.