☆𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝☆

The kitty swam around in your bed covers as you just stared at him..

you gave in lil bitch-

still it was nice to have someone around, the thing is you didn't have any cat food which was a problem since most pet stores and supermarkets were closed at the moment so you searched up on google what kittens could eat.

Tuna... do you even have tuna?

oh yeah you do! Olivia is a Pescatarian you do have some canned tuna for her.. well she's not here at the moment is she?

You walked downstairs and opened up the tuna putting it on a plate. You turned around plate in hand and your soul almost left your body as now the kitten was sitting right next to you and looking at you with his piercing eyes..

"... *sigh* please don't do that again.."- you put the plate down in front of the kitty.

The cat looked down and started eating the fish happily.

Meanwhile you sat down and opened the schools website to open the Academic Dashboard. Staring at your grades happily.. your grade went from 12,5 to 18,5 in one test.. well she doesn't need to know you knew half of the test beforehand anyways :)

─────── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───────

You walked into class and sat down at your usual spot waiting for Olivia.. time passed and soon you were texting Olivia asking her if she's coming into class today. You didnt received an answer and sighed putting the phone down as the teacher entered the classroom.

...

One day

...

Two days

...

Three days

...

Four days

...

did you do something to her?

She wasn't answering your messages, calls... something was wrong.

You left class that day determined to go to her house before grabbing lunch at the nearest convenience store.

You walked down her street only to see a "For sale" sign in front of her house. You walked up to it and knocked on the door as grown woman opened the door.

"Oh.. Im sorry little girl you can't be here. Im waiting for costumers and they should be coming anytime soon."- she smilled sweetly at you trying not to be rude.

"Oh yeah sorry.. its just that my friend lived here before and.. well I just wanted to know if you know where she is now.."

"... sorry?"

"My friend lived here before and-"

"Honey this house has just been built... no one has lived here before.. are you sure this is the right address?"

"Yeah maybe it's not.. Im sorry for bothering you."

You walked away going through the street towards the convenience store. You knew very well that was Olivia's house, you've been there multiple times.. well maybe the lady couldn't tell you where she was because of costumer's privacy... but she didn't need to lie about it.. maybe she's new to the business and that's why she lied?

No that can't be, there's no reason to lie about such thing.

Maybe Olivia did leave.. but why doesn't she call you? You've known her since forever..

─────── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───────

You finally got back home.. to a disaster.. the kitten was hiding inside the pantry trembling in fear, you got on yours knees and called out the fearfull kitten. 

Realising it was you the kitten slowly walked out and licked your hand. You sighed in relief and asked yourself what made the kitten be so scared.

Walking back into your room you saw that the book was left open on top of your bed.. you don't remember leaving it there.

The kitten in your arms started hissing as he saw the book. You found the cats attitude odd but even your gut was telling you to step away.. but of course as the curious little shit you are. You sat down on the bed and closed the book and opened it back again expecting to see blank pages.. only to see that there were some words on it.

You, surprised, flipped through the pages only to see that "Nameless Commoner" was the only chapter available... time to read I guess...

─────── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───────

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷

As the clean and shiny water dripped down the rocks a young girl was washing her clothes in the river.

"*sigh* Oh dear.. what a long long day... when is it going to end.. so I can go see him?.... what a shame...!"

The girl lamented scrubbing her dress.

After a while she put the dress aside and decided to go on a scroll through the forest. After all it wasn't everyday that she could do a task outside of the baron's mansion enjoying a bit of free air wouldn't kill her, right?

Walking around the florest she heard some noises coming through the river again.. odd noises.

She ran toward the river to see a hand sticking out, she ran into the water and pulled the person out of it dragging him back to the grass

He had brown hair and dark brown almond-shaped eyes..he stared at you before getting out of your hold in embarrassment and sitting down.

"....Malewife-"

He stared at you a bit confused- "What?"

"Nothing- anyways are you okay? That looked like a hard fall you had there.."

"Oh yeah sorry.. I didn't knew where I was going."

"*laugh* its fine.. sometimes I get distracted as well..."

The bell of the church started ringing, her eyes widened as she stood up shocked while her blood run cold.. It was already 4 pm.. oh! She was definitly going to get whipped!

"Whats wrong my lady?"

She didn't have time to process what he said, grabbing the dress.

"I need to go.."

She ran away from him towards the Baron's house.

...

"Shit"

─────── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───────

Ayo! I got motivation!

Im kinda happy with myself for actually working on another chapter since Ive been busy studying and trying not to fail lol.

Anyways how are yall? :)

I hope you're all amazing!

Well that's it for now.

Bye Bye~

^ Jimin from "Her" (Candysugarush story) when he realised Y/N smelled like cigarettes