5

Lily 

"Ryle" 

"I'm coming"

My heart dropped . I dreaded this day from the second I found out Cassie and Ryle might get a divorce I immediately knew why but I never knew he would ever lay a hand on his own daughter , my daughter .  

I quickly rushed out of the flower shop informing Alyssa what happened so she could  take the twins to her home  got in my car and sped to our house.

...

Emerson

Atlas is standing on the other side of the room . H e hasn't taken his eyes off me the entire time the nurse has been helping me . I could see the pitying look on her face as she cleaned the blood off my face . 

When she finished , she glanced back at Atlas . She steps to right blocking his view of me turns and faces me again " I need to ask you some personal questions I'm going to ask him to leave the room , okay?"

At that moment I realized what she was thinking about and immediately started shaking my head " It wasn't him" I tell her " please don't make him leave"

Relief washes over her face . She nods her head "are you hurt anywhere else?"

I shake my head again . There's a knock on the door and a doctor enters the room. The nurse gives him a brief run down of my injuries .. after a couple of minutes he examines my injury . He flashes. light into both of my eyes turning around and telling Atlas that I have a concussion and that it would be best if I stayed there for the night for monitoring which made me stand up and refuse 

"I want to leave" I whisper

"They want to monitor you Emmy I think you should stay " he replies in a low voice

" Please let's leave" i beg him 

He nods asking for discharge papers to leave  .