6

Emerson

The second we reached home I went in straight to my moms arms crying in her shoulder. I never thought my own father could do something like this to his own daughter 

...

After half an hour my mom sat me down telling me everything ; why she wasn't fond of me spending a lot of time at my dads how he hit her and how he abused her until I was born and how she was afraid that he would do the same thing to me. Well I guess after today she did have a reason to be afraid.

My mom and Atlas asked me if I want to call the cops and arrest my dad I thought about it and I decided that after what he did to me and mom he deserved every bad thing that could happened to I agreed and soon enough the cops were at our house questioning us about what happened while another set of cops went to arrest my dad .

They took pictures of my bruises and even took the pictures my mom had saved of hers saying it would help in the court and left wishing us good luck .

The next day 

Lily

After the cops left Emerson went straight to her room locking herself inside saying she needs some time alone , I understood that she wanted to be alone but as her mom I didn't think it was the best idea I was so pissed and mad at Ryle I wanted to kill him for hurting my baby , I knew damn well if Emmy didn't stop Atlas Ryle would be half dead suffering right now and deep down I wish she didnt stop him.

I decided to go to the grocery store and buy her some snacks and stuff that could maybe cheer her up while Atlas stayed with her trying to talk to her.

-

-

-

-

Sorry for the short chapter anyways this book was just made for fun I didn't think 1k ppl would read it love y'all <3 Also I'm sorry if I'm not updating everyday