7

I decided to go to the grocery store and buy her some snacks and stuff that could maybe cheer her up while Atlas stayed with her trying to talk to her.

-

Lily

Atlas and I decided that it was better if the twins stayed with Alyssa and Marshall for a couple days while we stayed with Emerson .

I came home from the grocery store and saw atlas was cooking something which was probably for my baby "did she speak to you ?" I asked him while I headed towards her room

"no the only thing she said was that she still needed some time alone so I decided to come here and make her something she could eat "

"okay ill be back let me go talk to her"

I went and knocked on her door I didn't wait for her to answer and went in placing the basket and went to sit next to her

"honey talk to me " I talked to her in a calm voice

"mom theres nothing to talk about "

"yes there is I can leave you alone right now but you will be coming to sit with us for dinner and you will talk to us Emerson you can't keep it all in"

"he's going to lose his job and have a bad reputation all because of me mom" she choked out with tears flowing down her cheeks breaking my heart

"no baby it's not your fault and will never be your father did something very bad and no explanations of him or anyone are valid to what he did don't ever think it's because of you" I cooed her " your dad did the same thing to me and it didn't get any better , no matter how many times he told me he wont do it again he did and I'm so glad you told us and I'm so thankful that you trusted Atlas to get you out of there and told us the truth because god knows what he would've done if you didn't and kept going there it would've most probably gotten worst your dad needs help and we tried everything to help him but him doing this to you was the last straw he needs to face the consequences of his own actions. "

"I'm sorry for crying you went through so much more than I did I shouldn't be the one crying"

"honey everyone goes through tuff things in life that doesn't mean that you should compare your situation to mine and It's okay to cry you are human you have feelings"

"I love you mom"

" I love you so much more Emerson " I replied hugging her tightly " now get up atlas is cooking something that smells really good and you need to eat

she giggled wiping her tears and standing up to go to the kitchen

Ryle hurting me was something but him hurting my child, my baby my blood?That the thing I was most afraid of being her feel guilty about outing her dad like that broke my heart to pieces I closed my eyes sighing I was so thankful for my family right now and I was so thankful that nothing worst happened this could've been so much worst I know it's going to be really hard to get passed this but I'm thankful my all family is okay right now and hopefully soon happy.

The end .

I'm sorry I literally have no ideas to what I can write so I decided ending the book I might add a epilogue of a couple months later but I don't know thank you for the support love y'all :)