ch~21 - " MIN's KITTEN "

Jungkook's Pov•

" That was our first meeting. We became friends and i always used to come and visit you . We became close gradually"

I said looking at Tae . It hurts a little to know he doesn't remember me at all.

" Then what happened ? " He asked me and i looked at him with sad eyes.

" I guess i had to go America with Jimin for studies but i returned 2 years before because something happened here and i had to takecare of it " my voice changed at the last part.

" what was that something? " He was staring at me .

" You " my face was blank which showed no emotions .

His eyes widened.

" Me ? What do you mean by that ? "

I smiled .

" Just kidding tae . Jimin's father died so i came back here to support him . "

He relaxed a bit .

" Oh ..but why don't i remember any of these childhood meetings ...i don't remember them ...why ? "

Maybe because it wasn't that special for you as it was for me ....

" I don't know why you don't remember it Tae but it was special for me "

He looked at me with sad eyes.

" i don't even remember my childhood. I don't know how it was . The only thing i remember is i am a Mafia leader . I like beautiful and pretty things . That's what was told to me . That's how I should be . "

I forrowed my eyebrows .

" What do you mean by you don't remember anything and it was told to you "
He looked down .

" I don't know . I always try to remember how did i got here. How did i became like this but no matter how much i try my head just hurts more ."

He said and grabbed his hairs tightly with both hands .

" Tae !! Tae relax !." I separated his hands from his hair .
" Don't try .. don't try to remember..if it causes you pain ..then don't " i hugged him tightly .

" I am sorry . " He said and hugged me back.

What is wrong with tae suddenly.... But why doesn't he remember anything ?

He was told he is a Mafia ? Told by whom ?

Something is definitely not right.

° DING DONG °

" Tae you sit here and let me check who it is " i said while making him sit on a sofa .

I went towards the door and opened it only to be hugged tightly.

" Jin Appa ? You are back " i said and smiled happily.

Jin Appa then backed away .

" Yes Jungkook and this time with a surprise" he said smiling

" What surprise Appa ? "

" Ta da i came back with your soon to be father in law . Meet My husband Kim Namjoon " he said and i noticed Someone coming out from the side .

Was Tae's Dad hiding there to surprise me ?

" Hello . So you are Jungkook Mr Jeon's son . Nice to meet you Jungkook " he smiled and extended his hand for handshake .

" Nice to meet you too Mr.Kim Namjoon . " I held his hand for the handshake .

" Not that ! Call me Dad since you are going to marry my son soon " he said proudly and i blushed .