2. The Set (Reality)

There's a distinct fact and difference between opening eyes to surreal thoughts or the world and opening eyes to real thoughts or the world. "Oh! beautiful and calming creature meet me in this real world, I wanna chase you." (sighs).

She jumped from her bed and then, sudden noises hit her ears. She whispered in low voice "Looks like another chaos occurred between King and Queen." Her sarcastic thoughts were ordering her mind to ignore the curse of this real world.

She looked at the mirror and says to herself, "I wonder, where my beloved bug is hiding." Another huge hit of chaos and she ran towards the door to check if the chaos is uncontrollable, Her parents were fighting like a cat and dog. She said nothing, went back into her room, fresh herself, and picked up her backpack saying, "Let's find my prince."

Her room was a mess of unusual landscapes, Half of it was grunge psychotic painting, black color and the half was the kingdom royal pink, purple, and golden with some natural greenery. So do her appearance! Her face was the most innocent one but with badass looks. She had Pixie cut, dark brown hairs, green eyes with freckles around them and little button nose. A fair face with a perfect jaw and average height with a perfect body.

Opened her room's door, way on the stairs. Her mother shouted "where is your uniform? Today is your school!!" Anya looked at her mother with a surprised face as this was the moment when she opened her eyes to the real world. She said "Oh mum, I'm sorry. I... I thought never mind, I'll get ready in five minutes."