4. Entrance to Fantasy world (Meeting Eric)

The world's cruelty, rude demeanor, and disability of not realizing sincerity usually make her mind burst.

On her way back, tears on her charming face were gleaming due to the tough sunlight of midday.
Her eyes were the most beautiful thing in the world at that moment.
Anya usually calms her mind in nature, where there are no interruptions. She changed her way to her favorite place, "Hill behind her school". The only place where she mediates.

The moment she reached there, all those sorrows vanished, she took a deep breath and started smiling.
Suddenly, she felt dizzy and her mind blurred. A huge high-pitched noise started making her crazy. While facing this unprecedented controversy during her meditation her mind allotted a flashback, of when she saw the bug in her dream.

"The bug! I've to find it right now, no matter what happens." Anya says excitingly. After searching for an hour, she finally saw the most beautiful beast. "You're here!! I'm coming lost prince, don't go away." She ran when it hides in deep hinterlands. Anya looked through the bushes and was about to catch it when she fell into it. It felt like she was falling through the hill.

A sudden silence, Anya opened her eyes, and that moment existed when she got lost, surprised, and absent internally. She standup founding herself stuck in huge greenery and can't feel her body. She looks down and screamed, "What in the world am I an insect! Oh my, look at these tiny hands, black hands no sticks? What is this?! Someone replied from the back, "you're a butterfly." She looked back at a huge black bug. She shouted again, "oh my God, You're so unreal."
Are you the same bug that meets me and took me here? You look a lot weird from close."
The Bug replied, "I didn't bring you here ma'am, I've never seen you in my entire life." Anya says in a comforting way, "I knew that you were not my prince, my bug has two blue spots in its crust". Bug got a bit dubious and said, "Are you talking about Eric?"

The moment that bug replied, huge chaos happened. A big white bird flew over and took Anya. The black bug started crying out loud for help. At that moment another bug came out from the mud and flew fastly behind that big bird. When the bird reached its nest to feed its babies and threw Anya into its mouth that bug managed to take Anya with it and shouted "Fly butterfly!". Anya looked at that bug, and when it looked back eye contact happened. Both suddenly turned back into humans and fell up to each other.

Anya shouted her heart was beating fast, and the moment she was about to look at his face asking, "Are you, Eric?" (As the black bug told her his name) Everything got blurred, when she started hearing her name, "Anya! Anya!!".