5. Our First Conversation

Living in a dream felts like the most glamorous thing when your lover is with you. Staying with you is my favorite hobby.

When Emma kept shouting Anya's name, she finally woke up.
"Anya! Finally, you opened your eyes. I didn't realize that you even sleep here"
Anya was lost, thinking, completely zoned out for a moment and after a few seconds, she said, "It can't be a dream... That felt so real..."
Emma got confused and held Anya's hand strongly making her stand and said, "Anya your mum called me asking about you, I told her, that you were with me. I knew that you would be here because the way you left my home told me, you won't go into your uncomfortable house".

Anya started sobbing, "No! I can't accept the fact that I was in a dream, I want to stay with him..." Emma started to console her, "Anya I don't know what are you talking about but It's going to be fine, you'll sleep again you know! who knows you'll see the same thing don't worry now go home."

The next day, she comes back to the same place where she fainted, lies down there closes her eyes, and tried her best to sleep. After half an hour of struggle, she finally slept and opened her eyes to the same place where they both fell. "Oh my I'm here again and butterfly uhh now I've to find him I don't even know how to fly" Anya talked to herself in excitement.
Someone shouted from her behind at a very distance, "You've to flap your wings!" Anya looked back It was Eric, and she replied, "Thanks for telling I'll try!" She started flying both flew to each other and transformed back into Humans. Anya finally glanced at him.

A Tall guy with deep ocean-blue eyes and black hair, wearing a black coat.
"You... Are you a prince, He's a prince yes he really is." Anya whispered.
"Last time you knew my name already, I think it's your turn now, as you disappeared... before telling me"
His voice was the most genuine, deepest, calming, and most relaxing voice she could ever hear in her entire life.
"My...my name is Anya!" She replied.
"Anya... That's nice. Umm, don't you think It's strange whenever we look into each other we turn back to humans." He said while looking deep into her eyes. "Yes. I don't get this too it's... Weird" Anya replied while blushing.

"Come I want to show you something"
Eric said to Anya. They both walked and went through a wilderness where there was a small cabin they went in, It had a lot of different illustrations and sketches. There was a line written on the wall Anya read that and asked, "we were Indirectly falling into something beautiful...you and who? Eric". He replied while smirking,
"You and me Anya. I had a dream about you that you'll come here and be my girlfriend."