7 - Righteous Hand

A giant flaming halberd repetitively strikes down on the shield of a bulky machine.

With the strike no longer being half-hearted, the flight of the machine went down to earth. As it quickly glided down to the ground, nearly crash-landing, the girl operating the bulky machine, White Licorice, yelled out commands.

A red-haired Kotori with that flaming halberd was surrounded by a bubble Territory as she fired a slew of missiles once more.

It had little effect on the Spirit Efreet, only giving her a reason to have a malicious grimace of a grin on her face.

Kotori: "That again? You must not be very creative. I wonder how you got into the AST with idiocy like that."

She smugly attacks Origami with a vicious mockery.

Origami: "Shut up! You did this...! Because of you, my-... GrrraAAAH!"

The white-haired snowflake took to the skies once more, unable to finish her sentence because of the righteous fury she had instilled in herself in order to have the will and motivation to purge the flames that killed her parents five years ago.

Kotori: "Good. That's more like it! Struggle all you want!"

A vaguely manic look in her eyes presents itself as she takes to the sky as well, her surrounding aura of flames roaring in veracity.

The two fought in the sky with the intent to kill. Origami uses a combination of machinegun fire, Territory tactics, and marksman ambushes all to try and gravely wound Efreet, the fire Spirit.

Efreet was getting more entertained by the second. She either evades or tanks the attacks, knowing her physical power and Astral Dress can handle the punishment.

The two set up for a close-up quarrel forced upon them by Efreet's advance. Seeing as any ranged attacks at this short of a range, Origami risked it and attempted a melee hit.

The two screamed their battle cries, expecting to meet in the middle.

Back in the ship, the Fraxinus, three beeps sound off as the blue-eyed Reine finds a certain signature.

Reine: "We've detected Monarch's Spirit waves approaching."

Kannazuki: "Is it Laura's crown? Tch...! Is she after Kotori because she gravely injured her?"

He referred to the crown as Laura herself.

Kannazuki: "We need visuals on them, now!"

The screen displays in the central big screen. What came alive on the screens was not what they were expecting. It baffled them.

Kannaziki: "Shido-kun?"

The blonde masochist of a man questioned.

They see, through the screens, a panicked and flying blue-haired purist haremist fly through the air with Laura's Angel, documented as Keter Adom.

Even the stoic and ever-tired Reine had slightly shocked and widened eyes.

As for the battle, with the roar of their machines and flames respectively, time slows down as if the battle was reaching its revelation.

Instead of a revelation, it became the climax.

A powerful white shockwave knocks the both back, causing confusion among them.

Because of the high levels of flames and burning trees here and there, there was a smokescreen that the two were knocked back to, obscuring their vision.

Kotori: "Oh? What's this? Did you call one of your friends, Origa-"

She suddenly gasps, detecting the faint presence of another Spirit.