Dinner date😉🌚

Neil and Naina came from their respective work and started dressing up as they were going out for the first time with each other that too on a dinner and was very excited. Naina quickly dressed up in a cute pink jumpsuit in which she was looking so cute and beautiful and hot and paired with black suede boots. She curled up her hairs and did a minimal makeup on her face in which she was looking so gorgeous.

And Neil also dressed up in a black jeans with a white tee and leather jacket

And Neil also dressed up in a black jeans with a white tee and leather jacket. And silver chain was shining in his neck. He was looking smoky hot and handsome. He has to leave to pick Naina from her house on 8pm and it was just 15 mins left but but he got busy niharing himself in the mirror. He love niharing himself that her mother used to call him MIRROR MAN😂. It was 8 now and still he was looking himself into the mirror. Everytime checking whether his hair was perfect or his clothes are perfect.

Here Naina was waiting for him she got ready 1 hour before and was waiting for him as she was extremely excited and happy in herself. She got up took her phone and called him. He checked the caller id and was shocked and hitted himself on his head that how he could forget he had to pick Naina and got himself busy in looking in the mirror and received the call.

Neil: Hello

Naina: hello kaha ho tum haa tumhe pta bhi h mai tumhara kab se wait kr rhi😑.

Neil: Sorry vo mai thoda late ho gya aata hu par tumhe dekhke lgta h ki tum mera bahot besabri se intezaar kar rhi ho😜.

Naina: Ku..kuch b..bhii h..haa aisa k..kuch nhi hai tum hi apne dimag ko overtime kr rhe ho mujhe bhook lgi h isliye puchha bas.

Neil was happy in himself as he knew she was lying and was waiting for him badly but he did not said anything.

Neil: acha thik hai aa rha hu.

Naina: haa thik hai and she cut the call.

Naina covered her face with her hands as she was feeling shy and said ye kya ho rha h mujhe aaj kal mai kyu Neil ke baare m itna soch rhi hu kyu uska itna besabri se intezaar kar rhi hu kyu itna shy feel kar rhi hu. Kahi muje usse....Nhi nhi nhi. Naina apne mind ko overtime karna band kar tu smjhi aisa kuch nhi hai tum dono bas friends ho aur vo bas as a friend tujhe treat dena chah rha h return m aur kuch nhi.