First Kiss🌚🔥

Continuation from last part

Neil took Naina to the place where he arranged the dinner date for her.

It was beautifully decorated with fairy lights and white and pink roses and maggi and champagne was there in dinner😋

It was beautifully decorated with fairy lights and white and pink roses and maggi and champagne was there in dinner😋. He pulled the chair out and she sat on it and he also sat on the chair. He removed the upper plate and pour the champagne in the glass🍾. He took some maggi in the fork and made her eat🥰.

She also does the same

She also does the same. After eating Neil hold the glass in his hand and said cheers to our new beginning🥂❤.

Naina smiled and said Cheers🥰🥂.

They took the sips and were talking with each other.

Naina: to Neil tum isliye kal sa ajeeb behave kr rhe the na aur kuch keh nhi paa rhe the 😆. Aur phir tumne ye plan kiya.

Neil: haha yess😅. But it was unexpected ki tum bhi mujhe vapas propose kr dogi and vo bhi ring ke sath.

Naina: in fact maine bhi nhi socha ki tum mujhe propose kroge ya mai tumhe. I realized today only aur Ananya my bestie she told me that I should propose you today only. But maine idea drop kr diya kyuki muje lga kahi agr tum mujhse pyaar nhi krte ho to tum kya hi sochoge. Isse hmari friendship m bhi asar pdega. But jab tumne confess kiya to phir mujhe bhi lga ki mujhe kr dena chahiye😊.

Neil: same goes with me mujhe kal raat hi realize hua vo bhi Aditya sir ne krwaya. God knows ki unhe kaise pta ki mere dil m tumhare liye feelings h. But you know what mai aur Aditya bahot achhe dost bhi h hum dono ko ek dusre ka sab pta hota h ki kon kitne paani m h😆. First mujhe bhi lga ki mujhe nhi krna chahiye tumhe propose but then I thought to take the risk and maine tumhe confess kr diya. Naina I'm so so happy that you can't imagine ye jo feeling h na vo best feeling h mujhe to ab bhi vishwas nhi ho rha ki finally hum sath h. I'm the luckiest man in this world ✨❤.

And he kissed on her palm while she smiled and blushed😘. And said same goes with me Neil I just want the time to stop here only. I just want you to be always by my side🥰.

Tujhko...main rakh loon wahaan
Jahaan pe kahin
Hai mera yaqeen

Neil smiled and asked her for dance for which she agreed. Their one hand was enterwined with each other and his other hand was on her waist and her hand was on his shoulder. And they started dancing with each other👀. They were feeling so happy and was smiling 🥰.