Mubarak Ho💍✨

So hey you all I hope you're doing good. First of all I'm so so so sorry as I'm late😭. Be it in posting the story or wishing you all. So Wishing you A Very Happy New Year 2023😍. Wishing you all success, good health and lots of happiness this year❤💕. And here is the update it's the second last and last one I'll try to post soon before my pre-boards. I hope you'll enjoy this one😇.
___________________________________________

After Two Days
Engagement Day
Bharadwaj House

Naina was ready and was looking Neil's photo in her phone and a single drop of tear left her eye. She was missing him so much and was hurt that now she would be of someone else now. She wanted Neil to be with her forever. She was thinking of him that since two days what had been going through him or he has been okay or not. Because only she knew what had been gone through in these days. As much as it was difficult for Neil to listen the truth it was more difficult for Naina to tell him the truth. She wiped off her tear and went outside as her parents called her. She saw her parents who were looking so happy and was doing the final arrangements before leaving for the venue. Rama and Ramesh saw her and smiled.

Rama: haaye meri bachhi kitni pyaari lg rhi hai

Rama: haaye meri bachhi kitni pyaari lg rhi hai. Kahi ise hmari hi nazar na lag jaaye aaj.

And she put the kaala teeka behind her ear.

Ramesh: sahi m Naina aaj bahot pyaari lg rhi hai mai bahot khush hu ki finally aaj meri bachhi ki sagai hone jaa rhi hai.

He smiled but Naina was hurt and a single drop of tear left her eye but immediately she wiped it off before anyone could see it.

Ramesh: achha ab saari tayiyari ho chuki hai hume resort ke liye nikalna chahiye.

Rama: haanji

And they sat down in the car and left for the venue.

Bhatia House

Here Neil was also hurt that Naina left her and was marrying to someone else and today was her engagement. He was ready and was sitting in his room and seeing Naina's photo in his phone. He was in tears remembering the past when they used to promise each other that they would be there for each other forever and never leave each other at any cost but today she broke her promise. But but something was going in his head. Aastha and Shaan was ready and came to Neil's room to check on him what he was doing. They saw him engrossed in some thoughts and was looking serious. They knew that something was going in his mind. They went to him and Aastha put her hand on his shoulder.