pole dancing | solby ☆

˚ ₊ ⊹ ✦ . ₊ · ₊ ✦ . ·

ship ; solby | sam x colby
req by ; no one
plot ; based on colby 'poledancing' on his instagram story.
— smut, begging, slight praise kink, slight degradation kink, light choking, orgasm denial, subspace, aftercare

˚ . · . ·

sam didnt know colby could pole dance. yeah, they joked around with the whole stripper pole dancing stuff when they were younger but here he was, sitting in colbys apartment alone at 1 in the morning. he felt something tingled in him when he saw colbys instagram story of him sliding down the pole.

he gulped, blue eyes staring at his phone screen, replaying the story over and over again. sam groaned slightly and shifted a little on where he was sitting.

his breathing became slightly uneven, putting down his phone before closing his eyes to calm himself down. he sighed to himself as he leaned forward, putting his elbows on his knees while he rubbed his face with his hands.

"fuck.." he grumbled under his breath, peeking through his fingers at the tv screen. he leaned back against the couch, looking up at the ceiling before he heard the door open, flinching slightly at the sudden noise.

'that must be him..' he thought before getting up, walking over to the front door. he saw colby stumbled in before seeing brennen after, holding colby up.

"oh hey man.. sorry for coming back so late, colby wanted to stay for a little longer." he heard the older man said, eyes blinking as he nodded. moving towards the two, he put colbys arm over his shoulder, thanking brennen before closing the door and locking it.

he looked at his bestfriend before sighing, wrapping his arm around the males waist while guiding him towards colbys bedroom.

he laid colby on the bed, looking down at the red haired male before gulping. he ruffled his hair, walking over to the end of the bed as he took off the younger males shoes, putting them aside. he moved beside him, taking off colbys hat and grabbing the blanket as he covered it over the sleeping male.

he stared at colby, hand reaching down and caressing the males cheek and jawline unknowingly. 'we need to talk in the morning..' he thought to himself, walking out of the room as he off the lights and closed the door.

he walked to the spare room, closing the door before leaning against it before breathing heavily again. he gulped and groaned, looking down slightly before walking over to the bed and sitting down.

he laid down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling and rubbing his face slightly. turning on his side, he covered himself with the blanket as he closed his eyes before falling asleep afterwards.

——

colby slowly woke up, sunshine beaming through into his room from his window as he groaned, covering his eyes with his arm. he tossed and turn around, trying to go back to sleep but he couldnt. he sighed and sat up, ruffling his messy hair.

"fuck.. what time is it.." he mumbled to himself, looking over at his nightstand and grabbing his phone, checking the time; 9.42am. he groaned then got up, having slight hangover before stretching and looking around. he squinted his eyes slightly before realising he was in his bedroom, sighing slightly.