01/05 | Brian

tw for this chapter: abuse, mention of rape, body shaming (this whole chapter is about abuse and rape so if you're sensitive to that skip this)

Asia pov

Last time me and Brian did anything sexual was about a week ago, wasn't consensual and it never has been. We've been together since 11th grade and i'm 25 now and he's 26. Our relationship was perfect at first and started going downhill after our third year out of high school.

He started drinking and coming home mad at everything and that's when he started hitting me and calling me names which made my confidence go down horribly. He made me quit my job and cut off all my friends and family and we moved to LA, I haven't spoken to any of them in years I miss them. He took my normal phone and put it somewhere and bought a different one with only his number and a tracker.

He's gone out every night cheating and drinking and coming back home just to hit me. One day 5 years ago is when he started making do things with him I didn't want to do and I got pregnant. I didn't want kids but I thought that might've made our relationship better so I decided to keep the baby. It didn't change anything.

Flashback

"Fucking bitch" he says as he slapped me across the face. "I'm sorry" I say crying "You're always sorry just do what the fuck I tell you to do and this wouldn't be happening" he says punching me in my stomach making me cry harder. "Shut the fuck up" he says punching me again and grabbing my throat.

I was 3 months pregnant...

End of flashback

He did it again a year later and I got pregnant again. I still had the same hope that it would make the relationship better so I kept that one too and tried to do everything he said even if I didn't want to.

I had the baby December 10 and it was a girl, I named her Imani Raven. Brian wasn't there for her being born, wasn't by my side to help me after I gave birth or to help me through my PPD, instead he just continued to hit me and threatened our baby.

She's 3 now and she's the best thing that's happened to me so far she's my mini me I love her. Every time Brian yells at me or comes home angry I tell her to go in her room but I don't think that does much. She can still hear everything and she's seen him hit me a few times before. I hope I can get her out of here one day she doesn't deserve to be in a home like this.

Brian doesn't care for her and doesn't help her with anything and never has. I want to leave him so bad but I can't. Sometimes I wonder why he doesn't just leave me if he doesn't want me.

He made me have sex with him again about 3 months ago and I took another pregnancy test and it was positive. I've been too scared to tell him but I have to so i'm going to do it today.

time speed

I make him his dinner and make sure everything is cleaned so he won't be upset when he gets home from work. I hear the door open and see him walk into the kitchen. He sits down at the table and starts eating his food. He finishes his food and I go to make me and Imani's plates.

"You don't need to be eating that you're getting fat" he says in a low voice. "I have to talk to you about something" I say quietly and he groans. "I'm um...i'm pregnant" I say looking at him. "Great more fucking money out of my pocket" he says. "Maybe you shouldn't be fucking me if you don't want kids" I say and quickly regret it.

"Fuck did you just say to me?" he says turning around. He starts walking towards me and I start going backwards until I bump into a wall. He gets in front of me and my heart starts beating faster then he slaps me hard on my face.

"Mommy" I hear Imani say and I look behind Brian and see her standing in the hallway. "Go back in your room baby okay?" I say. He puts his hands around my throat and starts choking me. I try to pull his hand away from me but I can't.

My vision starts to blur as I see Imani running towards us. I try to tell her to go away but I can't talk. She bites Brians leg and he yells. "Fucking bitch!" he yells as he lets go of me and kicks her on the floor. "Imani" I yell and as I go to get her Brian turns back to me. "Please just stop" I say crying as he gets closer to me.

"Get the fuck out" he says in a low voice. "What?" I say sniffling. "You heard me bitch, you and your dumbass daughter can get the fuck out" he yells. "I'm fucking pregnant where are we supposed to go? You don't let me work so I don't have money" I say yelling back at him.

"Should have thought about that before you decided to say some slick shit out your worthless ass mouth now get the fuck out and don't come back" he says louder than before, the neighbors could definitely hear him.

I get Imani and take her to her room "Are you okay baby did he hurt you" I say to her. Her face was filled with tears and she was crying too much she couldn't answer me, that made me want to cry harder than I already was.

"It's okay you'll be okay come here" I say pulling her closer to me and hugging her. I give her a kiss and lay her down on her bed and get her 2 bags and stuff as many of her clothes and shoes into them as I can.

I go to me and Brian's room and get my 2 bags and stuff the rest of Imani's clothes in one and fill the rest of that bag and the other bag with my clothes. I go back to Imani's room and go next to her bed. "Do you wanna take some toys?" I ask her softly. She nods and points to 2 of her favorite stuffed animals I bought her and I hand them to her.

I go to the bathroom and get my makeup, toothbrush, Imani's toothbrush and our hair products and put it in my bag. I get our bags and get Imani and walk to the kitchen and get her snacks and juices and put them in a plastic bag and walk out the door.

a/n: sorry its a long chapter but yeaaa new book and fuck brian deadbeat ass