02/10 | Will you?

Billie POV

It's been a little over a month since Asia and Imani have been living with me and Adrian but I don't mind it. Asia always helps around the house even though I tell her she doesn't have to.

It's almost valentines day and I was planning to ask Asia to be my valentine and take her and the kids somewhere the day before valentines day and just me and her the day of so her and Imani wouldn't be left out you know?  Usually I buy Adrian chocolate, a teddy bear, and let him pick out a few toys from a store and go out to eat so i'll do the same for Imani.

There's really no point of me asking because i'm still gonna take them out and buy them things tomorrow regardless of what she says. She hasn't told me much about her ex or past and I won't ask about it but from she has told me, I think she deserves better and since she's here I might as well give it to her.

"Good Morning" I say as I walked into my room and seen Asia getting out of bed. "Morning Billie" she says rubbing her eyes. "Why didn't you wake me up" she asks looking at the time. "I didn't want to, you looked peaceful sleeping. I got Imani dressed for school and she came in here and laid down beside you while I got Adrian dressed." I said and she smiles.

"I have somethings I have to do today are you gonna stay here or are you coming?" I ask looking at her. "I'll stay I don't feel like getting out today" she says making her way to the bathroom. "You okay? You look sick" I ask noticing she doesn't look good. "I feel like shit" she says rubbing her head with one hand and her stomach with the other.

"I'll bring you medicine when I come back i'll be fast" I tell her and she nods. "I made something for you to eat if you get hungry it's in the fridge and i'll get Adrian and Imani from school" I say getting my keys, phone, wallet, and sunglasses and stuffing them in my big ass pockets.

Timespeed

"Look Billie" Imani says holding up a cupcake with heart shaped sprinkles on it, a caprisun, and a goodie bag that was filled with candy. "That's so cool did you get me one?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "This is for mommy" she says and I smile.

Adrian runs out to us and hugs my leg. "We had a party mama" he says. "I know buddy was it fun?" I say as we start walking back to the apartments and he nods. "If mommy's sleeping when we go inside don't wake her up she's sick" I tell Imani and she says okay.

After I press the button for the elevator a man walks beside me. I notice he looks at Imani with an expression I can't recognize. Anger maybe? She squeezes my hand and I look down at her to see a scared look on her face.

I reach behind me and switch her over to my left side with Adrian. The elevator opens and the guy doesn't press a button. I press the 7th button just to be safe and ask him what floor. "6" he says and I nod as I press the 6th button.

We get off the elevator and walk to the end of the hall to the stairwell. Judging from Imani's behavior around that guy, I don't trust going back down through the elevator.

We finally make it back down to the 2nd floor and walk to my apartment. When we walk in, the kids put their bags up and go straight to the table and eat the sandwiches I made them. After I take them to school, I go back home and make them something to eat for when they get out to keep them full until dinner.

I open the door to my room and see Asia sleeping. I quietly sit the medicine I bought for her on the nightstand along with a bottle of water and go to the bathroom and take a shower. I walk out of the bathroom and see Imani cuddled up next to Asia.

"Adrian?" I say as I quietly walk out of my room. He walks out of his room handing me the remote to the tv. "What do you wanna watch" I ask him and he points at SpongeBob. I sit on the couch and he climbs onto my lap as I put the show on.

Timespeed

Asia pov

I wake up and see Imani sleeping beside me with her arm draped over my hip. I sit up carefully so I don't wake her up and see Billie bought the medicine for me and some prenatal gummies. I take the medicine and gummies and walk out of the room and see Billie sleeping on the couch with Adrian lying on top of her.

"Billie" I say tapping her and she opens her eyes. "Go lay down" I say  "What time is it" she asks. "8:20" I tell her and she wakes up. "Oh shit" she gets up and takes Adrian and lays him on her bed with Imani.

"What do you wanna eat?" she asks me walking into the kitchen. "I don't know just make something simple i'm sure I might throw it up anyways" I say sitting at the table. "Quesadillas fine?" she asks and I nod. "Thank you for the medicine and the gummies by the way" I ask and she nods.

"Imani brung you a cupcake from school" she says pointing to the refrigerator. I open it, take out the cupcake, and start eating it. "The baby's kicking me" I say laughing. Billie looks over at my stomach but doesn't say anything. "Can I uh- feel it?" she asks and I nod. She walks over and I put her hand where the baby's kicking and she smiles.

"Here you go" she says handing me 2 chicken quesadillas on a plate. "Thank you" I say. "I told you about me so it's your turn now" I say to her. "Well my full name is Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell, i'm from Los Angeles, I like singing, spending time with my family, I have one brother and i'm a fuckin celebrity obviously" she says laughing while point at her whole apartment. The apartments are made for celebrities and people who have a high paying job.

"So have you thought of any name for her yet?" Billie asks pointing at my stomach and I stop eating to look up at her. "It's a girl?" I ask her. "What?" she says  "You said 'her' so it's a girl?" I say laughing at her not noticing what she said. "Damn it I didn't mean to say that" she says in an annoyed tone. "I haven't thought of any names yet but I will now that I know the gender" I say.

We finish eating and Billie takes up our plates and puts them in the sink. "Movie?" Billie asks and I nod as I sit on the couch.  She picks a movie to watch and brings 2 pints of ice cream. "I haven't had ice cream in so long" I say grabbing one and she laughs.

"I got a question" Billie says about halfway through the movie. "Wanna be my valentine?" she says and I look at her. Nobody's asked me that in years and Brian never did. "Really?" I say and she nods. It feels weird with Billie being so nice to me after Brian just treated me like shit all this time.  "Um- sure" I say and she smiles. "I have a fun day planned for tomorrow then" she says as she turns back to the TV.