2/14 | Our date

Asia's pov

"You got your outfit right?" Billie asks me and I nod. "We have like 2 hours to get ready" she says as we walk into her room at her parents house. Billie decided we could just bring our outfits since the restaurant was closer.

"What about the paparazzi? What if someone sees us out or something?" I ask her knowing how she feels about the paparazzi. "We're going to a restaurant that's for celebrities and it'll be security so we'll be fine" she says.

I get my dress off of her bed and go into the guest bathroom to change. "You can go change in my bathroom if you want to so you won't be smushed in this small one" Maggie says and I thank her. I head to her bathroom and put my dress on.

It was a red, silk dress that was almost to the middle of my thigh. I didn't want to get anything too extra or too revealing. I put on my heels and a pair of gold hoop earrings. I kept my necklace on that was a heart shaped locket with Imani's name on it and a picture of us inside, I never take this necklace off. I flat ironed my hair yesterday so I decide to just keep it down and do a side part with a swoop.

I put on some lotion, perfume, and deodorant and look at myself in the mirror and examined every part of myself. I haven't worn this dress in years and somehow I still managed to squeeze into it while i'm pregnant. It was a bit tight so it was showing all my curves, my baby bump, and my breasts were tightly pushed up.

My thoughts going everywhere from thinking I look beautiful, to thinking that I was too exposed, to thinking about what Brian would say and how he would probably call me fat, ugly, or tell me I could do better. Billie wouldn't make fun of how I look though, right?

I walk out of Maggie and Patrick's bedroom and into the living room where Maggie and the kids were. "Oh honey you look beautiful" Maggie says with a soft smile and I thank her. "You look like a princess mommy" Imani says and I let out a small laugh at her comment. "Thank you Nini" I say smiling at her.

I go back into Billie's room to get my phone as I waited for her. I get a dark colored lip liner from my bag along with my lipstick (gloss) and go over to the mirror. As I finish putting my lipstick on Billie's bathroom door opens and I turn around.

Billie walks out and looks me up and down, looking at my outfit. She hadn't been looking that long but to me it felt like she had been staring for too long. "Is it too much? I can change if you want me to I-" I say and Billie interrupts me. "No- no it's fine you look beautiful" she rushes out.

"You do too" I say smiling at her. She was wearing a black shirt, some black baggy pants, a leather jacket, a red hat, and a pearl necklace along with some pearl earrings. "Thank you mama" she says back. Something about her calling me the little pet names that she does gives me butterflies.

(Go back to the chapter called breakfast and look at the pic at the top, that's what Billie's wearing)

"You ready?" she asks and I nod. "Bye, have fun" Maggie says as me and Billie walked towards the door and said our goodbyes. Billie opens the passenger door for me and I thank her as I get inside. "I'll be back" she says as runs back inside the house.

The driver's door opens and Billie hands me a bouquet of my favorite flowers, white roses. I read the card and it says "For a very beautiful woman named Asia". "Thank you Billie" I say taking the roses from her with a big smile.

I find it ironic how i've only known Billie for a month and she's shown me more affection than Brian ever has and we've known eachother for 10 years.

Timespeed

Billie pulls into a dark parking lot that had a couple other cars in it. We get out and walk inside an elevator that was sitting on the other side of the parking lot. "It's okay, the restaurant is hidden since it's for celebrities and that's where we're going" Billie says, noticing I was tightly gripping her hand.

The elevator starts to move and I get nauseous. "You okay?" Billie asks me. "I think i'm gonna throw up" I say as the elevator opens. I find a trash can near by and stand over. Billie hands me a bottle of water and I drink it hoping it'll make whatever was coming up, go back down.

"2 for Eilish" Billie says to a security guard and he repeats it into an earpiece. "Booth 17" the guy says and Billie nods. We walk through the crowded area and at the booth. "I want pickles" I say and Billie laughs at my random comment. "Pregnancy craving?" she asks and I nod.

"Hi, my name is Matt and I will be your server tonight. What can I get you guys started with?" the waiter asks. "I'll have a sweet tea" I tell him. "Sweet tea, yes ma'am. For you?" he asks looking over at Billie. "Water and for appetizers can we get mozzarella sticks" she says and he nods.

Before he walks off, Billie stops him and whispers something in his ear. "So what do you wanna get to eat?" she asks. "I think i'll get chicken alfredo" I say and she nods. "Here are your drinks, mozzarella sticks, and here are those pickles for you" Matt says as he sits down a bowl of pickles in front of me.

"Billie you didn't have to get me pickles" I say laughing as I eat 2 of the pickle slices and she shrugs her shoulders. "What's that?" I ask her, pointing to the 2 sauces on her plate of mozzarella sticks. "I think it's ranch and marinara sauce" she says while taking a bite of one of the cheese sticks.

I take one of my pickles and dip it in the marinara sauce and eat it. "What the fuck?" Billie says laughing. "It's the baby" I say laughing with her. "Are you 2 ladies ready to order or do you need more time?" Matt asks and Billie tells him we're ready.

"I'll have the chicken alfredo" I say to him and he writes it down then looks at Billie. "Uh can I get the 12 ounce steak?" she says. "Yes ma'am and the steak does come with a small baked potato and a side of asparagus is that okay?" he asks. "Yea that's fine" she says.

Timespeed

Billie pulls into the parking lot to the beach and we take off our shoes. We get out and walk into the sand towards the water. It was dark and the view was beautiful, the moon and stars reflecting off of the waters surface.

"Thank you for this, Billie" I say looking up at her. "You're welcome" she says smiling as she grabbed my hand. We take a few more steps and I stop and let go of her hand. I walk towards the water and flip over a turtle that was stuck on it's back and push it back into the water.

Billie lets out a small laugh as I dust my hands off. "The sky looks so pretty" I say as I looked up at the sky and the ocean, admiring the view. I look over at Billie to see she was just looking at me. She moved a piece of hair from my face and tilted my head up towards her. She slowly leaned down and finally connected our lips.

sorry for taking so long but atleast yall got 4 chapters at once🙏