" 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾 "

Today was my first day at U.A, I was just taking an art class no other classes. I don't feel good with taking other classes so I just signed up for the best thing I liked to do, art. I walked into the school and all eyes were on me; mostly because I was African American but I didn't mind. I love my skin color.

I walked into the art room a couple minutes late, this school was huge. I was greeted by a lovely teacher named Ms.Holly " good evening ms.y/n so glad to see you " she said. She placed her hand on my shoulder and presented me to the class " everyone this is our new student Y/n please treat her with care , you're gonna sit next to that black haired boy over there " she pointed out. I nodded and made my way next to him, he was so focused on what he was drawing he didn't even see me plop into the seat next to him.

" hello " I said, he turned to me and smiled " hi " his smile was unique, and they way he talked was something completely different. " what's your name? " I asked him, " Hanta Sero, but you can just call me Sero " he said, " cool " I smiled to him. I looked at what he was drawing; it was moon with a beautiful girl sitting in the moonlight watching the stars. " that's very impressive how long have you been drawing " I asked him " maybe about 7 years now " he answered " same " I said.

I watched him finish drawing, he was talented. He barely made a mistake when it came to drawing. I loved it, the teacher approached me with a sketch book " here you are ms. Y/n you will be drawing anything you think that might be worth drawing " she said placing the book in front of me.

I nodded and flipped to the first page, I gotten out a couple of pencils for a value scale ( if you dunno what a value scale is, it's basically darkest to lightest you can Shade).. I looked around the room for an inspiration but everything my eyes landed on. Somebody was already doing it, I sighed. " can't think of anything? " he asked me, I nodded " I was the same when I first got here, just look outside and think about what you wanna draw hermosa " I looked out the window.

I spaced out for a second, maybe I should draw a sunset.. on a beach with people running and splashing in the water; once my picture was all laid out I began drawing. I made sure all of my lines were close to perfect. Once I was finished outlining I went over it with another coat of lead. " that's really good " Sero said, I forgot he was there. " thank you " I smiled to him, we were just staring at each other without saying anything.. I then broke the eye contact by looking back down at my paper but he grabbed me by my chin facing me towards him. " keep your eyes on me " he mumbled, he stared dead at me.

I felt my body heating up and my heart beating faster, " y/n! " the teacher called for me, he then let my chin go as I stood up walking towards the teachers desk. " yes? " she gave me a paper " here's your value scale sheet please finish this by the end of class " she said. I nodded and walked back to seat; I continued drawing. It was finally time for me to start coloring, I decided to start with the sunset first.

I've always felt good about my art, I loved art. Everything I drew had to be perfect or close to, I looked at Sero for a second. He was still coloring his art. I looked at his drawing; it looked so cool. He colored so soft but the colors looked so vibrant like he's been roughly coloring it. I continued back with my drawing; turns out Sero has more than one class. He had 3 classes for the day and I only had one; which meant I was alone.

Once he left for his last class I sat there, bored. Until a pink haired girl approached me, " hello, I'm mina wanna be friends? " she said smiling to me. I smiled back at her " sure " I agreed. I sat next to her until Sero came back; once he came back I moved to my original seat " how was the rest of your classes? " I asked him, " it's was alright hermosa " he said continuing his drawing,

I just caught on to what he was saying, hermosa? What does mean? Is it a bad word? Or maybe he's insulting me? I mean probably not. I sighed; it was almost time to go home so I shouldn't be worried about it too much..

--

It was about 3 minutes until it was time to go, I grabbed my things and placed my bag over my shoulders. I turned to Sero " can I have your number? " he asked, I nodded but my phone was in my bag; I looked around and seen a paint brush. I took the paint brush and dipped it into the water.

I wrote my phone number on his arm " sorry my phone was in my bag " I said, he chuckled " it's alright Amor " after I was finished I blew on it to let it dry. Once the bell rung I was already out the door, I'm glad I made new friends today. Sero was actually pretty nice as well; i smiled to myself.

--

Once I gotten home I petted my cat , Damian to which he rub up against my leg. I giggled; I left into my room. I changed clothes and placed my bonnet over my head. I was excited for school tomorrow. Even though I only had one class, I placed a face mask over my face to keep my face clean. My phone then pinged; I picked it up and looked at the contact.

It's probably Sero,

***-***-****

Hi Hermosa , 🤍

Heyy 🤍

Wyd.

Doing my skincare

Lms.

* 1 Attachment *

You look cute hermosa

( you hearted his message )

I smiled to myself, re-reading his message over and over. I was smiling so hard my cheeks started hurting....

After 30 minutes I took off my face mask and looked at my face, it looks clean. Since it was about 6pm I decided to cook for me and Damian. I decided to just make me a tv dinner and make Damian his food. I placed the tray into the microwave and gave Damian his fish.

--

After I was finish eating I headed towards my room getting ready to go to sleep, my phone began ringing as soon as I laid down.

( Incoming FaceTime call from Sero . 🤍 )

I quickly answered " yes? " I said, " I want to sleep on the phone with you " he mumbled; his sleepy voice made my head spin. " okay " I quietly agreed. " you just like me or something " I said, he chuckled " maybe I do, love at first sight " he mumbled. I hummed. " you don't even know me " I told him. " then let's go on a date Amor, this Saturday " he offered, I mean I did enjoy class with him. " sure " I agreed.

We talked until I fell asleep..