𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 & 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

Today me and Sero decided to cook together, well after school .. of course Sero had to go to his other classes, and the teacher kept pressuring me about not coming to the school the other day " are you alright? " she asked me, " for the 20th time , yes I'm okay " I said getting annoyed. She kept asking me the same questions; any response I gave she would smile and walked away, then be back the next 5 minutes. I sighed loudly.

I continued drawing, I didn't say anything until Sero walked into the classroom; he looked straight at me and smiled, I smiled back. He placed his bag down and sat next to me " hi Amor " he said kissing my cheek " hi " I said back. We talked , drew , and took pictures. I felt someone staring at me, I turned to look at the teacher.

She was dead staring at Sero, like she wanted to kill him or something. I quietly whispered to Sero about the situation. He looked at her back; giving her the same look. I sighed;

--

After school me and Sero went back to my house, for some reason I was in the mood to cook something " wanna cook something? " I asked him, he nodded. Since I had cookie mix we decided to make cookies, I played music as me and Sero danced around mixing ingredients. Once it came to the flour part I felt something hit the side of my face. I touched my face and looked at my hand, " flour really? " I said smirking at him. I grabbed a handful of flour " wait Amor " he said running around the table, I hummed. We began running around the house while I was throwing flour at him, we would circle back to the kitchen to grab more and just threw at each other. Damian hid under the bed during the whole commotion. After we were done we plopped down on the kitchen floor both out of breath.

" that was fun " he panted out, I giggled in response. He touched my cheeks leaving handprints on them " your so pretty " he said pecking my lips. " stop I have flour on them " I said touching my lips " I don't care , I need you " he said kissing me. I hummed and kissed him back; he leaned me back more so he could be on top of me, he lifted my legs up " I could fuck you here but your cat looks traumatized Enough " he chuckled, I sat up and looked under the bed to see Damian looking at us shivering, " aww poor baby come here " I opened my arms , he cautiously approach me and jumped in my arms. I hugged him like he was gonna die that second.

I let him go and looked at Sero, he was already staring at me. " your so caring, I love that about you " he said smiling, I smiled back.

We cleaned up our flour mess and finished making the cookies, Sero was scared of taking them out of the oven. I took them out all he sat there with his mouth open " your the best " he said hugging onto me, I patted his arm " yeah okay " I smiled.

After we ate the cookies we went into my room for a little bit, we sat down.. without saying a single word to each other, " do you wanna lay down? " i asked him, " no " he said scooted closer to me, " quiero follarte ahora mismo " he whispered, I raised a brow ( translation: I want to fuck you right now ) . He chuckled and kissed me roughly, he leaned me back and lifted my legs up, he broke away to speak " can I ? " he asked, I nodded..

He took my shirt off slowly, he then took his shirt off. " you look so fucking pretty " he said kissing my neck, I moaned lowly rubbing my hands through his hair. He moved lower and lower; he unclipped my bra and slid it off of my body... eventually all of our clothes were on the floor, Sero then flipped me over and pulled my lower body up. He growled and lined up his member with my entrance, he slowly stuck it in, I closed my eyes tightly trying to suppressed the pain, I quietly squealed,

" shhh it's okay Amor " he said placing his hand on top of mine, after he stopped we sat there so I could adjust to him. " are you ready? " he asked me; I nodded. He then began pounding me; so much for gently. But I felt like I was in heaven, he lifted my head. " your face expressions just turn me on more " he said pounding me harder. I felt my legs getting tired and my body turning upside down; I closed my eyes again. It was so much pleasure my body couldn't keep up..

" I'm gonna cum Amor , I'm gonna cum " he kept saying over and over, I moaned as he pulled out and came on my back, I could feel his heavy breath on my back. He grabbed a tissue off of my nightstand and wiped off my back. " sorry I might've went to rough on you, I just couldn't help myself, " he said flipping me over, I was just ready to go to sleep but I didn't want to miss anything important he said. " I love you, I really do " I heard from him, but it sounded echoed. I then passed out...