" 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫 "

I heard shuffling behind me, to which I opened my eyes. Arms wrapped around me; " it's me " he whispered in my ear; my shoulder relaxed. " I just wanted to sleep with you " he mumbled, I hummed. I closed my eyes falling asleep again....

--

I woken up around 5am for school, only a Tuesday... I sighed and tried to get out of bed but Sero's arms gripped tightly around my waist " Sero.. " I called for him, he hummed. " you have to let me go " I said, " hmmm... no hermosa " I smiled to myself but I have to get ready for school " we have to get ready for school " I said; he groaned before letting me go I gotten up and walked into the bathroom, I tucked my loose hair into my bonnet I Really don't feel like going today...

I sighed and looked at Sero, I really didn't wanna deal with that weird teacher today. After I was done brushing my teeth I placed my toothbrush back and laid back down, I lifted Sero's arm and placed it over me " I thought you were getting ready for school hermosa " " I'm not going I'm too tired " I said, he hummed and hugged onto me tighter. We both laid there in silence " were you going? " I asked, " if your not going there's no point in me going hermosa " he mumbled, it was quiet again.

I sighed, " I'm bored " I said, " then sleep " he responded, " that's boring " it was silent again, I groaned and removed his arms from around me and got up. I left into the kitchen; I decided to make us breakfast, including Damian. I placed his fish into his bowl and he came running over, I smiled at him.

I got the bacon, hash browns and eggs and put them on...

Once I was done I walked into the room and woken up Sero so we could eat, " what do you wanna do today? " he asked me, " we could finish our project " I said, " sounds like a good idea hermosa " I looked down at my plate and began playing with my food. Do I like him? I mean shit I know I do. And I know he likes me back.. why haven't he asked me out? Maybe he's waiting on me to ask him? I seen a fork come across my plate and snatched one of my hash browns " Sero! " he laughed...

After we were done eating we went straight to the project, I finished shading Sero's face and then we started coloring,

After about an hour we still have a lot to work on, I sighed finally being able to take a break. Sero groaned wrapped his arms around my waist " Sero " I giggled he hummed;

We decided to go out since school was still in session , we first went to the grocery store then the clothes store to just browse...

--

Once we've gotten back to my house Sero had to go, I frowned at him. " I'm sorry hermosa I have to go back home " he said touching my face; he then let go " you can just call me okay?" He said, I nodded. He kissed my forehead and opened the front door then he stopped. He turned around and wiped the kiss off my forehead and kissed my lips again; he wrapped his hands around my waist

I kissed him back with force until he let go, " fuck.. " he mumbled, it silent before he let go and left. I sighed In boredom, I walked into my bedroom and plopped down on the bed. I decided to just take a nap then when I wake up I'll go from there...

--

I woken up to Loud banging at my front door, I shot up and looked towards my bedroom door. Pausing .. trying to see if I heard it again, I jumped when the noise continued. I slowly crept into the kitchen and grabbed a knife and slowly walked over to the door, I looked through the peep hole.. Sero?

I opened the door " Jesus.. " he said hugging me, " what's wrong? " I said hugging him back " I've been calling and texting you all day and you haven't answered so I thought something was wrong " he mumbled, " I'm fine Sero " I said. I placed the knife on the counter, " I literally brought a suitcase of clothes just to stay with you for a couple days, I thought like you broke your ankle and didn't have anybody to help you " he chuckled, I smiled " that's sweet you care about me, you can still stay I don't mind " I said. He smiled at me " okay I'll be right back " he left to his car.

He brung in his suitcase and placed it on the side, " let's finish our drawing hermosa " he said. We vith left into my room.

--

We were drawing for about an hour before I looked up to see Sero nodding off. " Sero " I called out to
him, he hummed " why don't you lay down? " I said, he stood up and walked over to my bed. He plopped down falling asleep instantly, I smiled and placed the project in a safe spot and laid down in front of him. He wrapped his arm around me; I stayed up for a couple hours watching tik tok before I fell asleep..