[-📸Case 1-4: Caught Red Handed📸-]

Frank and F/N then walked to the door they attempted to get through as he shoots the blue hand onto the handprint.

Once the door opened, they walked and immediately spotted two doors at the end of the hallway. They then saw something drift on the left door and the two quickly turned to see it was Huggy's hand dissappear into the darkness of the door.

Frank: ...Well that can't be good

F/N: Maybe he's showing us the way? We should follow him!

Frank turned to the door on his right, seeing the sign say:

'Doorway to HELL'

He then turned his head to the door that Huggy went through.

Frank: Not exactly giving us a easy option, huh...? *sighs* alright kid, guess we're following your new friend

F/N: (Pumps his fist up with a smile) Yes!

Frank: *Chuckles*

Frank let out a breath and pushed open the door, seeing as it was barely open at all. It was a long dark hallway.

Frank: Well isn't this inviting?

F/N: Scary...

Frank: (Reassuring) Don't worry kid, we'll pass through here quickly, okay? You cam do this, you're strong

F/N: (Nods) Mmhm... I'm strong... I'm strong...

Clutching his camera, F/N and Frank walked in. Not even a minute in and a pipe blew out hot steam, F/N immediately screamed before running the rest of the way.

F/N: I'm not strong!!

Frank: Kid! Wait!!

Frank immediately ran after him. Once they got out F/N gasped out for air as Frank looked around. The room they had entered was large and the floor was scattered with paper and small boxes.

Frank: (Looks back at F/N) You doing okay there, kid?

F/N: Y-Yeah... just... scared...

Frank: But you got through it regardless, that's all that matters (pats his head with a smile) you did good kid

F/N looked up at Frank before smiling back.

They then began looking around, noticing doll heads and bodies separated everywhere.

Frank: Glad these ain't real bodies

F/N: Poor dolls...

Frank then looked forward and saw that there was a yellow VCR in the corner next to the garage door for trucks to exit out of.

Frank: This must be the storage room where they shipped out the toys

They looked around not being able to see any possible yellow tapes anywhere, so the duo just excused it for how.

F/N: Guess we'll look for the tape later?

Frank: Only choice being given to us

The two then walked up the metal stairs and walked along the path to another room.