[-📸 Case 2-3: Mommy Long Legs📸-]

As Poppy stared at her two saviours, their eyes filled with conviction... she couldn't but smile softly, a newfound feeling of hope filling her.

Even with the inevitable threat of a murderous toy killing them, and possibly one of them being... 'The Prototype'. Frank and F/N didn't look scared at all.

These two... they were different.

They were perfect.

They're too perfect to lose.

Poppy: I see... if that's the case, you will still need the train code, though, if you wish to continue going deeper into the factory

Frank: You've got it doll face (to F/N). Let's get moving then, kid

F/N: (Salutes) Sir, yes, sir!

Frank chuckled, and Poppy giggled, already finding little F/N absolutely adorable as Frank picked F/N up and made his way back to Elliott's office where Poppy was waiting for them in another vent.

Poppy: I'll follow you both through the vents. Come on

Putting F/N gently back down, the two left the office. Both seeing that the door on the left was now open and saw that Frank had to use his Grab-Pack to swing them over a large pit of darkness.

F/N: Time to be spider-man again?

Frank: Yup!

Grabbing F/N again, Frank swung them over the hole. The duo hearing soft humming that was creating a melody along the way.

F/N: Is that Poppy humming? It's nice...

Frank: For such a small doll, she sure does get around fast

F/N: An advantage of being small, that's why I'm so useful! I can get in places you can't!

Frank: (Smirks) You calling me fat, kid?

F/N quickly gained a shocked and horrified look, acting as if a puppy was murdered right in front of him.

Landing on the other side, Frank put F/N back down to see his current expression.

Frank: Kid...?

F/N: (Looking ready to cry) I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to call you fat! You're not! You're cool! (Looks down in shame) ...please forgive me