[-📸Case 1-6: A Tight Squeeze📸-]

Soon, the finished product came out and F/N eagerly picked it up. It was a Cat-Bee.

F/N: A cat and a bee? She's cute

Frank: The fu- (sees F/N now staring at him) f-fudge are we supposed to do with this?

F/N: I don't know, why did you make this anyway?

Frank: It was the only thing we could do in here...

Frank sighed and walked away from the conveyer belt while F/N began playing with the Cat-Bee. A light the caught Frank's eye, there was a stand next a massive closed door.

 A light the caught Frank's eye, there was a stand next a massive closed door

Frank: Hey kid, lend me that toy for a sec

F/N: Huh? Oh... okay, you're gonna give her back, right?

Frank: Of course

Reluctantly giving Frank the toy, he walked over and placed the toy on the stand. Then within the blink of an eye... Cat-Bee was gone.

Frank: (Eyes widene) Uh oh...

Looking over at F/N, he saw the young boy with a now blank expression as he stared at the spot where Cat-Bee used to be.

Frank: Y-You okay, kid...?

F/N: (Monotone) Life's not worth living anymore...

Before Frank could respond, the large door opened, only for them to see a dark hallway with two doors on either side.

Frank: (Looks back at F/N) Let's keep going, yeah? I'm sure there's another Cat-Bee we can get for you

F/N didn't respond, only looking on blankly as the two walked into the hallway as Frank tried opening one of the doors, only for them both to be locked.

Frank: Well that's just great... *sighs* only one way we can go now

The two stared off into the pitch black hallway, feeling uneasy... as as if they're being watched. They shook the feeling off and walked forward.