war

RUBY NARRATING

It's been three years...since he started this. At first it was just Atlas...but he got everyone to fight. Atlas was fractured, split into loyalists and a rebellion. Vale was used a Bastion, it's been under siege from Blackwater for a year now. Vacuo remained together, they are the only ones that seem to be winning. Heaven is gone...buried under a mountain of corpses, Amatsu himself made sure everyone knew what he was capable of. The White Fang took a small part of the mainland near Vale, the Blackwater forces there are stuck between Vale and the White Fang slowly pressing the attack. Amatsu rarely leaves that weapon...he's fired it two times and each has had consequences. He destroyed what was left of the moon, flooding some areas and raining hell on Remnant. We've all had to adapt, me? Well me and Weiss are in Patch with my Dad. He set up a Militita to guard the island. Blackwater has no reason to come here but...he started this war for no reason. I've tried going to find him and make him pay for what he did but Weiss, she still can't move, she can barely speak. He took this form her...he took so much from everyone! I want him dead!

Alarm:*Beep,beep-*

I slammed my hand on the alarm button and rolled over to fa e rhe ceiling.

Ruby:another day...

I looked over to Weiss who was sleeping in Yangs-...bed. I do what I can to take care of her. I sat up and looked outside, the sun was shining bright, at least that hasn't changed. I got up and got changed into my gear.

(She still has crescent moon don't worry)

I took once last glance at Wiess before I went down the stairs.

Ruby:Dad? Dad you up?

He wasn't downstairs.

Ruby:probably went into town again...hopefully nothing bad

Weiss should be fine if I leave for awhile. I left the house and walked to town. I don't know how much longer we can last, Blackwater patrols are all over the mainland and with the White Fang getting closer I-

???:Ruby!

I was snapped out of my thoughts. I had reached the town.

Tai:Ruby! Come here

I walked over to my Dad who was helping move some boxes of ammo.

Tai:morning

Ruby:hey, what's all this?

Tai:we got this from Vale, think you can go down to the dock and grab a few?

Ruby:sure back soon

Tai:I'll get breakfast started back home when we're done

Ruby:cool

I walked down the docks, it was separated from the town by forest but not a far walk. I found the boat and some of the Villagers unloading the ammo. I was about to help when I noticed something that just came ashore. It was a guy.