Amatsu returns

NARRATOR POV

Sarah:I thought you had an army?

Amatsu:I do however it takes time for an army to be fully mobilised. So...

The two were outside a bar.

Amatsu:what better than these expendable wastes of life? I'll be a minute

He walked up to the entrance and looked at the guy outside smoking.

Smoker:fuck you looking at freak-*CRACK!* AHHH!

He broke his wrist and Amatsu took the cigarette.

Amatsu:y'know these kill right? Pfft idiot

He walked inside.

Sarah:fuck sake...

Inside Amatsu was given some looks but all around no one seemed too bothered.

Amatsu:nothing? Amatsu walks in and no salute? No fear? Hello!?

???:shut the fuck up!

A glass was thrown and it shattered on his back. They all laughed except a certain few. Amatsu saw a tear on his shoulder. His jacket was damaged.

Amatsu:perfect...a volunteer

He walked over to the man that threw it. Amatsu pulled a seat from under someone making them fall and he took up the seat.

Amatsu:know who I am?

???:some freak with an obsession?

Amatsu:one out of two well done. But no...you know my face infact all of you know my face. I'm the Demon...

The man laughed.

???:you ain't shit! Demons long gone. Wars over...

The man Amatsu stole the seat from pulled a knife and slowly approached.

Amatsu:you see this?

He held the still burning cigarette.

Amatsu:strange people take these. Y'know it kills right?

Just then he stood up and turned shoving the cigarette in the other man's eye. He screamed and struggled but eventually he stopped and went limp. A few got up and tries to leave.

Amatsu:SIT THE FUCK DOWN!

They did terrified. He turned back to the other man.

Amatsu:I'm not finished teaching. Listen in kids! Smoking is a perfect example of someone doing something stupid and it getting them killed. Smoking is stupid...you know what else is stupid?

The man reached for his hip.

Amatsu:throwing glass at me

The man pulled his gun but Amatsu threw the knife the other man held and it stuck his hand to his thigh. He screamed and Amatsu walked over and grabbed him and picked him up by the jacket. He pushed him against a wall and noticed that this man had a rather nice jacket. He looked at the tear in his.

Amatsu:nice jacket

???:wait,wait-!AHHHHH!

When it was over the man's body dropped to the floor bloody holes where his eyes used to be. Amatsu took the man's jacket and put it on.

(Make it black and fur silver also he's got the sleeves rolled up to just before the elbows showing off his forearms and scars, he's still got gloves on aswell)

Amatsu:very nice...do I have everyone's attention now?

All eyes were on him.

Amatsu:excellent. I got a proposal for all you former mercs. Some of you worked for me in the war. You may have never met me but I assure you I'm worse than the stories! Now I am willing to pay you fine fucks good honest money to kill some fuck heads for me

One of them stood.

???:how much?

Amatsu:from my count there's not many...two grand a head

???:a head? Two grand each kill?

Amatsu:I can make it three if that's more preferable?

They each started slowly agreeing. Amatsu smiled and walked outside with a small army of fifty people behind him.

Sarah:someone ruin your jacket?

Amatsu:yeah. This one fits way better