chapter 6

nialls p.o.v:

i woke up to find everyone still asleep it was 11:30 and i was hungry i tried to get up bur jennifer was lying on my arm and harry was accross my legs. i was so hungry so.i screemed potatoe as loud as i cud and that woke everyone up! i quikley jumped up and told everyone my plans for today ' me and jennifer are going into town i dont care what the rest of u's do' i sed smiling at them. ' well me and alex are going to the cinema' zayn protested and alex just looked like she had been dragged through a bush... twice :) (love u hun) ' i have plans with elenour today !! ' louis announced happily. ' so that leaves me and liam what do u want to do budd' harry said looking at liam who was half asleep ' yeah sure watever mate' he awnserd slurply. 'so whos up for pancakes? anyone?' jennifer asked ' meeeeeee' we all sort of just shouted at her to make some ' i will help u jenn' alex suggested 'no ur not alloud in the kitchen u set pasta on fire!!!' jenn explained to her. 'eh how can u even set pasta on fire?' zayn asked confused 'ugh just dont ask okay!!!!' she sounded like it was a embarassing moment for her 'lets just say .... nobody ever let alex cook or even touch the oven' jennifer burst out laughing at herself.

jennifers p.o.v:

so after i made everyone pancakes and i made like millions of them seriously these people can eat for england! i ran upstairs to take a quik shower. of course in this house the light to the bathroom is outside and lads being immature lads thourght it wud be funny to annoy the living daylights out of my whilst i was in the shower. 'eee is somthing... rong with.... the light in there jen...' harry said through giggles. 'if u lads dont pack it in i will hit u with a chair' i shouted . it stopped for a minuite and then they burst out laughing and continued. boys never grow up ey? i got out of the shower and got dressed, towel dryed my hair and shuved it in a messy bun. alex was banging on the door ' i need a wazzzzz' and thats how i new it was alex. 'okaii okaii i will be to minuites!!' i said trying not to laugh, but i cudnt controll myself and i burst out laughing ' its not funny jennn i need to weeeee' she sed ever so seriously. i opened the door 'yeah yeah cause ud hurt me if i didnt open the door' i sed sarcastically... acctually alex can be quite agressive at times. i went to nialls room and banged on the door i walked in and his room stunk of man!! 'ewwww its smells of man' i said regretting wat i sed niall chased me with manspray and now i smelt like a man yaaay 'im going to kill u mr.horan' i shouted at him. 'u cannt catch me' he said like a five yr old 'true and i cant be botherd either' i said laughing walking towards the sofa. 'HURRY UP AND GET READY ZAYN WERE GOING TO BE LATE' alex yelled up the stairs 'im doing my hair!!!' he replied we looked at each other and burst out laughing. he is so vain!!

zayns p.o.v:

i could hear them laughing down stairs. but i wanted to look perfect for alex. i was wearing my best casuall clothes and my hair all quiffed . i was walking down the stairs 'its about time!' alex said sighing to me ' well im sorry naging wife!!!!' i replied joking ' yeah u wish i was ur wife' oooo this girl is fiesty. 'oooo she's got u whipped zayn ur no longer a free man' jen shouted from the sofa. i just smiled nd laughed whilsted alex nodded.

alexs p.o.v

we were in the car and the whole way it was silent then he stopped at a side road ' what are u doing where going to be late!!' i said to him. ' alex we have only known eachother like 4 days but ur really nice and ur so much fun to be with. so i guess im asking if u will be my girlfriend?'

authers note: oooo wats gonna happen will she say yes or no. wats happening with liam he is awfully quiet these days is he hiding somthing ;) ;) ;) xxxx