2

"Bitch move, you fucking stink." A girl with long blonde hair harshly said to her friend who had spilled pickle juice on her clothes.

"Bitch? I'd stay right here and let you smell this all day, now get me some clothes out of your locker or else." The short girl with jet black hair said. "Or else what?" Her friend replied with a raised brow and crossed arms.

"I'll tell Jisung that you fucked Mr. Lee so that he couldn't go on the field trip with your crush, mr. lee Minho." The girl smirked.

The girl gasped" Hanni, I would never."  The girl said with a very obvious blush. "You dirty bitch, anyways what would Jisung do about it." The girl asked, clueless to fact of how crazy the guy is.

"Umm Somi, you need to get out more. Jisung is fucking crazy, he beats the shit out of people he thinks deserves it. There was a rumor going around that he was sexually assaulted by a teacher here and that caused him to retaliate in such ways. But it's obviously not true, he's just fucking crazy, therefore I wouldn't get on his bad side." Hanni said, leaving Somi frightened.

"Now, go get me some clothes." Hanni said, Somi sighed in annoyance and left the bathroom. When she got back, Hannie changed out of her smelly shirt and threw it away, not caring how expensive it was.

Once they finished, they left. Not knowing that a quiet girl was eating her lunch in the bathroom until she heard the girls talking, to be more specific, Somi fucking Mr. Lee to stop Jisung from going on a field trip.

The girl smiled a mischievous smile, knowing how much she hated Somi and how big her crush on Jisung was. So she planned to tell Jisung about it, and watch Somi get beat to a pulp.

......

"Felix! Hurry up, I wanna get to the locker room before everyone else does." Minho said, watching the the younger move slowly after the bell rung. "What? Just to go smoke?" Felix guessed.

"Yes, Jisung asked me to smoke with him today. He wants to get some things off his mind, and I want to be there to help get those things off his mind." Minho said. "Your so whipped." Felix mumbled.

"What-"

"Anyways, why don't you go ahead and go. I'm not holding you back *from meeting your lover boy*." Felix said, also mumbling the last part.

Minho, totally oblivious to the mentioned words, whined in annoyance. "If I go by myself, the teachers are gonna suspect that I'm about to do something wrong. If they see me go in the locker room with a good kid like you, they'd think were up to good." Minho said, actually being logical.

Felix sighed, "Fine, let's go. I gotta piss anyway."

.....

"What happened to that girl you were talking to?" Hyunjin asked to the boy across the table. "Which one?" The boy asked, eyes focused on his phone.

"Jeongin, you seriously need to stop talking to all these girls. You never know, one day they might form a cult and do some spooky shit on you because you broke their sad little hearts." Hyunjin said.

"Mmhm." Jeongin just nodded and continued looking at his phone. Hyunjin frowned and snatched the phone from the youngers hand. He looked at it and gasped in disbelief. "Hanni!! Your talking to Hanni??? That dirty bitch?? The one who Jisung fucked with but broke up with because she was fucking with his dad?? Jeongin!! Jisung will beat the fuck out of you, you know that mother fucker is crazy as it is!" Hyunjin said, not caring how loud he was.

Jeongin snatched his phone back and shut it off. "I'm keeping my options open ok, just don't tell Jisung-"

"Oh me? Keeping secrets? You must not know me bitch, I can't even keep a secret for a day. How do you expect me to keep a secret from my close friend? Especially when that close friend is a fucking psycho?!" Hyunjin said, clearly stressed from the new found facts.

"Hyunjin! Pretty please! This relationship probably won't last long, just wait till it's over and then we can tell Jisung together." Jeongin said, trying to convince the boy not to spill the secret so that he won't get killed by his friend.

"........I'll try, but don't get upset when the next day you have a black eye." Hyunjin quickly said and quickly left the room, wanting to clear his mind of the negativity.

Jeongin sighed and shook his head, he got his phone back out and continued texting the girl.

......

"When will we ever change our hangout spot?" Minho said, caressing Jisungs hair, whose head was laid on his lap. "I never want to change it, no one comes here. It's peaceful, and it's our spot. This has been our spot since some of us were kids, this will be our hang out spot till we die." Bangchan said.

"He's right, this is the best spot we could ever get. But you wouldn't know that, you joined this group in 7th grade." Changbin said. Minho scoffed "Of course I know this spot is the best, I just think it'd be better if there were more people around. Like a place that has music, and food." Minho adds on.

"Well you can do that, but we're fine here." Changbin said.

"Anyways, what are we gonna do over the weekend since everyone confirmed they'll be free." Hyunjin said, eating chips and leaning on seungmin, whose doing his homework.

"Apparently Jake is throwing a party this week, maybe we could stop by to get some drinks." Jeongin said.

"Yeah right, that's a free way for Jisung to start a fight. I'd guarantee you that Jisung has beef with at least one person that's gonna be at that party." Felix said .

Jisung chuckled "Guys, I don't have beef with that much people. That beef was gone after I've beaten the shit out of them, I'm cool with them, well some of them." Jisung said, but his mood getting darker when he remembered a certain girl.

Hyunjin cleared his throat, knowing exactly who he was talking about. "Anybody wanna fuck." Hyunjin blurted out randomly as he had felt the urge to let the secret that was between Jeongin and him out.

"Hyunjin you can be so weird sometimes but....if you guys don't mind, why not just strip here and let the sun glisten on our bare asses-"

"Jisung!"

"Sorry."

.......
Again sorry if there are mistakes
Vote skz for mama awards.

Bye rats 😫✌️