"Prologue"

I come from a place

A large forest was illuminated under the light of the great full moon.

Of a land like no other, where you see ponies go by

A strange mist was beginning to move through the forest.

Colossal expanse, of singular brilliance

Some animals fled scared from that fog, which was heading in a specific direction.

How barbaric but it is my home

For a few moments a flow of magic of unknown origin was seen joining the mist.

When there's an east wind, there's a west sun

Out of the mist a cart was shown being pulled by an older pony.

And the time the clock gives you

The old man drove his cart calmly

I invite you to walk, in my cloud fly

Ignoring the fog following him, he was heading towards a place well known to all.

A night in Canterlot enjoy

The light of the moon began to clear the fog until revealing the place best known in all equestria.

I'm from Canterlot

Canterlot was shown in all its glory thanks to the light of the moon.

Night and day alike

Many ponies of the nobility were walking quietly through Canterlot.

Of intense radiance, I have not seen worse

Among them they observed some jewels in wonder.

Anything can happen

A small magic show was made by a young unicorn with light blue hair, who with her unicorn made a small explosion of magic, disappearing from the stage.

On days like this, under the faithful moon

The wagon was slowly heading towards Canterlot, until it passed the entrance.

You must be very smart, not to fall

Some ponies curious to see a stranger walk in.

In the cruel shadow

The old man showed signs of tiredness, and it became more evident, until he couldn't take it anymore and fell exhausted to the floor.

Noticing new eyes on him, the older pony quickly pulled himself together and smiled.

??? (smiling): Oh, hello my dear friends and nice to meet you, please don't be shy come closer.

But instead of doing it as he said, the screen ends up hitting his face, leaving him glued.

???: fot duch.

Managing to detach herself from this, she continued with her smile as she approached her cart.

??? (smiling): Welcome to Canterlot, Kingdom full of wonder and enchantment.

He said it with a suggestive look.

But as soon as he said that his hoof hit the side of his cart, which suddenly turned into a traveling shop.

???: And from great products to a great discount.

Then with one of his hoofs he held an object that would surprise anyone who saw it.

???: Oh, but look what we have here, one of the 7 elements of harmony, the element of magic, very valuable for ladies with horns and wings

But from one moment to another the gem fell to the floor, breaking as it fell to the floor, showing that it was fake.

??? (deadpan): It broke.

And like the garbage that was thrown away the false crown, he kept looking until he noticed another object.

???: Uh, but just look, I've never seen one intact in years, you can even feel the smell of new pages.

But noticing that his audience was leaving, he quickly got in front.

???: Wait wait wait, I see you're looking for something more...adventurous.

And in an unknown way, he took out from behind him a necklace with a gem of a small sun.

??? (smiling): Don't look at appearances, it may be a typical worthless necklace, but this object once guided a young stallion to great adventures, and like the necklace this pony was.....

"A diamond in the rough"

??? (smiling): You want to hear the story, right? Very well, it began on a day like no other, in a place where everypony was friends with another.