Introduction

Karan Kundrra

He is 23 years old. 3rd year student of college. He is most charming and handsome boy of the college. Every girl has crush on him. He's parents mostly live in USA as his father's business is there. So he lives in India alone.

Tejasswi Prakash

She's 20 years old. 1st year student of the college. She's an orphan as her parents died in a accident when she was 10 years old. Since then she lives with her uncle aunty in the USA as her uncle's business is there.

Umar

KK's childhood best friend. He is also 3rd year student of the same college.

Vidhi

Teju's cousin sister and best friend. They both Alway share everything with each other. She's also 1st year student of the college.

Nishant

KK's best friend in the college. Also he is best childhood friend of Teju. He is also 3rd year student of the college.

Pratik

1st year student of the college. KK's cousin brother and son of Nishant's father's friend. So Nishant consider him as his younger brother.

Akasa

3rd year student of the college.  KK's friend. She always try to be cupid of KK.

Simba

2nd year student of the college. He consider KK as his elder brother. So he always obeys KK. He has very cute personality.

Ishan

2nd year student of the college. Simba and Ishan are best friend. And he also obeys KK so much.

Miesha

1st year student of the college. She is also a nice girl. But sometimes she misunderstand situations and do wrong thing.

Donal

2nd year student of the college. She's very cunning. She always does what Shamita orders her to do.

Prince

Last year student. He is in relationship. He is best friend of KK.

Youvika

2nd year student. She is in relationship with Prince. She is friendly with KK's gang.

Shamita

Last year student of the college. She's very rude, arrogant, egoistic. She always does show off as she belongs to a rich family. She has huge crush on KK but KK always ignore her.

Vishal

Last year student of the college. He is very clever. Always says that he considers Shamita as his sister but sometimes he flips. But he's from Shamita's gang.

Kd- KK's father
Km- KK's mother
Tu- Teju's uncle
Ta-  Teju's aunty