Part 26

Then they all reach to Teju's house. Vidhi makes her drink water. They all sit on sofa. Vidhi and Teju are sitting together. KK and Nishant are sitting in front of TejVi's sofa. Pratik and Simba are standing there.

Vid: Tu thik hai na Teju?

Teju has become a statue. She can't express her inner turmoil.

KK notices her. He can understand her feelings. He feels bad for her.

KK: Vidhi, Teju ko uske room mei leje jaate hai. Usse freshen up ho Lena chahiye. Aur uski wounds pe first aid bhi Karna Hoga.

Vid: okay.

They take Teju to her room.

KK: Guys let's go downstairs. Aur Vidhi koi jarurat pare toh bulana. Vidhi, Tejasswi ko pehle clean Kara do.

Vid: Hmm.

Nis: hum niche hi bethte hai.

Um: jarurat pare toh bulana.

They all go downstairs.

Vid: Teju, Tu washroom mei Jake fresh hoja. Mai abhi aati hu.

Teju goes to washroom. She looks at herself in mirror. She's feeling disgusting by remembering what Vishal did to her. He touch her body it's making her feel disgusting. She immediately opens the shower and stand under the shower. She's rubbing her body harshly to remove his touch. She's crying heavily and loudly. Other side Vidhi comes in Teju's room with food and first aid kit. But saw Teju is not there. She keeps the things on a table.

Vid: Teju Kaha hai? Shayad washroom mei Hogi.

She goes towards the washroom and calls Teju.

Vid: Teju, open the door. Tu Bahar Nikal. Itni der tak washroom nei Kya kare Rahi hai. Teju...

Vid to herself: Yeh Nikal Kyu nehi Rahi.

Vidhi immediately goes towards the stairs

Vid: Karan, jaldi upar aao. Teju washroom se bahar nehi aarahi hai. Meri bulane par response bhi nehi kar Rahi hai.

She tells them from upstairs loudly

KK: Kya? Guys let's go upstairs.

They all go to Teju's room.

Vid: Dekho yeh abhi tak nehi Aayi hai. Karan usne khudko Kuch....

KK: No. Aisa sochna bhi maat Vidhi. Teju Aisa nehi karegi. She's very strong.

Nis: Haa Mera Babz bohot strong hai. Don't worry.

KK: Tejasswi bahar aajao. Teju....

Um: Yeh toh Kuch reply nehi kar Rahi hai.

KK: I think door todna Hoga. Veera, Umar mujhe help kar yeh todne mei.

They break the door and saw Teju is sitting under the shower. She's looking like completely a statue like she has no feelings. Her face is blank. Vidhi immediately goes to her and close the shower.

Vid: Teju Pagal ho gayi hai Kya? Haa... Yeh Saab Kya hai. Teri tabiyaat kharab ho jati. Chal, andar chal.

She makes her stand up and they all take her out of the washroom. They make her sit on sofa.

KK: Vidhi, Tum usse change Karwa do. Nehi toh cold ho Jayega. Hum Bahar jate hai.

Vidhi nodded.

There go out of the room. Vidhi makes her wear a dress and does her first aid. Teju is sitting on bed silently. KK, Nishant and Umar also come inside. Vidhi keeps her hand on her shoulder.

Vid: Teju....

Teju looks at her and immediately hugs her and starts crying loudly 😭😭😭. Vidhi patted on her back.

Vid: Bas bas...... Baba. Don't cry. Jo hona tha hogaya na. Aab bas.

Teju: Vidhu, Maine sachmei usse achcha insan samjha tha. Mujhe nehi Laga tha ki woh itna bura Hoga. Usne Mera trust hi tod diya. (She said while crying)

Vid: bas Teju, aur nehi rote. Calm down.

Teju: Mujhe khudse nafraat ho Rahi hai Vidhi. Maine..... Maine kaise uss insan pe trust Kiya. Mujhe khudpae ghin ho Rahi hai. Usne....... Usne mujhe..... Meri body forcefully touch Kiya. Uski touch se mujhe ghin horahi hai. Mera self respect, Mera gurur Saab khatam hogaya. Meri ijjat Saab Kuch....

Hearing her, KK becomes angry at the same time he is upset also. He is feeling helpless.

Vidhi breaks the hug and cupped her face.

Vid: Kuch nehi hua hai. Tu Pagal hogayi hai Kya. Kya Ulta sidha bol Rahi hai.

KK is feeling bad for her.

Teju: Nehi, mujhe iss Zindagi ka Kuch nehi Karna. Mujhe nehi Jeena.

She immediately gets up and tries to kill herself with knife. She keeps the Knife on her wrist.......

What do you think, what will happen in the next?

Do vote and comment. Complete the target faster to get the next part.

Target: 150 votes and 20 comments