Part 25

Vishal comes forward.

Vis: Aree Shams, don't worry. Itna Kya gussa. Mai hu na. Isse maut se bhi battar saza milegi. Tum bas mujhpar chod do.

Shamita and Donal goes from there. Teju is looking at Vishal with anger 😡.

Teju: Kya karoge Tum? Kuch nehi kar paoge.

Vis: Bohot ho gaya bas.

He comes forward to her.

Teju: Kya kare rahe ho. Don't come near to me. I'm saying na don't come. Tumne mujhe agar touch Kiya na aur yeh baat agar Karan ko pata Chali toh woh tumhara yeh gaat tod Dega.

Vis: Ufff...... Enough......

He pinned her to the wall.

Vis: Humesha Sirf Karan Karan..... Aree itna achcha behave Kiya tumhare sath. Tumhari best friend banne ki kosish ki. Phir bhi Tumhe woh Karan hi najar aata hai. Bohot Pyar karti ho na usse. Don't worry. Usse bohot jaldi Mai upar bhej Dunga.

He gets a tight slap from Teju.

Teju: Don't you dare. Uske baremei Kuch bhi bola na, toh dekh Lena.

Vis: Tune mujhe thappad mara. Teri toh...

He tries to kiss her forcefully. But Teju pushes him but he again comes near her and tries to kiss on her neck then tries to open her dress but Teju again pushes him. Then he slaps her very tightly. His fingers marks are shown on her cheeks. Teju cries loudly. She is becoming weak. Vishal lifts her forcefully and throws her on bed. She gets hurt on hand. She moans loudly in pain. He comes over her. He tries to do wrong with her. She is struggling to come out of his grip. But meanwhile someone pulls Vishal from there and he falls on the floor. Teju is closing her eyes and continuously crying. Vishal looks at the person and becomes shocked.

Vis: KK, Tu!!! Tu yeha kaise aaya?

Yes it's our hero . Ikyk always hero saves his heroin.

KK: Teri itni himmat kaise hui usse Aise touch karne ki.

Teju looks at KK and she becomes happy to see him.

Teju: Karan...... (In slow and cracking voice)

KK goes to her and makes her sit properly. He caressed her cheeks.

KK: Are you okay?

She nodded. Tears are flowing continuously from her eyes. KK notices that slapped mark on her cheek. He becomes more angry. He goes to Vishal and slaps him tightly.

KK: Yeh thappad Teju ko thappad Marne ke liye. Ghatiya toh Tu hai woh mujhe pata tha. Par Tu itna shaitan hai woh mujhe nehi pata tha.

Then he starts beating him. He is beating him continuously. Blood comes out from his lips. Now Teju gets scared.

Teju: Karan chod do usse. Woh maar Jayega. Karannnn......

But he didn't stop. Meanwhile Nishant, Vidhi, Umar and Pratik comes there with police. Vidhi goes to Teju and wraps her with shawl.

Nish: Veera Tu Kya kare Raha hai. Chod usse.

Um: KK, Tu chod de usse.

Pratik: Bhai chod do aap. Police isse dekhegi.

But KK is out of control. He is not stopping.

Police officer: Mr Karan aap Ruk jayiye. Kanun ko aapne haat mei maat lijiye.

Teju: Karannnn........ Chodo usse...... Please...... Leave him. Karan woh maar Jayega. Tumhe Meri kasam, please leave him. (She said while crying)

Listening to her he immediately leaves him. Police come and arrested him.

Vis: Tumhe Mai nehi chodunga Teju. Tum Sirf Meri ho. Tum Meri nehi toh kisiki bhi nehi. Tum Mera junoon ho.

Teju gets scared and she hides behind Karan and wraps her arms around his arms.

KK: Tu Kuch nehi kar payega. Kyuki Mai humesha Teju ke sath hu aur rahunga. Officer lejar jayiye isse.

KK fix her shawl properly around her body. Then they all comes down. Teju saw Donal and Shamita are also being arrested and taken to the police car. But they are unconscious. Teju frowned as she doesn't know exactly what happened.

What do you think? How did they get to know Teju's location?

To get the next part complete the target faster.

Target: 100 votes and 50 comments