𝟘𝟘𝟝

***

***

𝔸𝔼𝕄𝕄𝔼ℝ𝕐
STORM'S END

      𝔸𝔼𝕄𝕄𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝕃𝔼𝕎 𝕄𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕏 𝕊𝕆 ℍ𝕀𝔾ℍ, 𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋 𝕊ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻 ℕ𝕆𝕋 ℙℝ𝕆ℙ𝔼ℝ𝕃𝕐 𝕃𝕆𝕆𝕂 𝔸𝕋 ℍ𝔼ℝ 𝕎ℍ𝕀𝕋𝔼 𝕊ℂ𝔸𝕃𝔼𝕊, 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔼𝕐𝔼 𝕆𝔽 ℍ𝔼𝔸𝕍𝔼ℕ 𝕄𝔸𝔻𝔼 ℍ𝔼ℝ 𝔾𝕃𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔼ℕ 𝕃𝕀𝕂𝔼 𝔻𝕀𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔻𝕊. Instead, she cast her violet gaze onto the crashing waves below her, and the ginormous drum tower that looked like a children's toy compared to both the sizes of Merax and Vhagar. 

      The larger dragon glided below as they circled, putting on their expected show for the crowd of people in the courtyard. She swooped a little lower on purpose, just narrowly missing her twin's head as she lowered her dragon. 

      She smiled as Aemond ducked and then she lifted her hands into the air. It wasn't a big feat. she was strapped to a saddle and Merax had already been commanded to land. But the mortals enjoyed it all the same. 

      The white beast lowered with a ground-shaking thump and a thunderous round of applause filled her ears. 

      Merax let out a roar and she patted her back. "Lykirri." Calm. Merax settled and she unstrapped her saddle. 

      A choice she regretted when Aemond landed directly next to her causing her to nearly fall off Merax's back. 

      She glared at him, but he wore a smile similar to the one that she had when she'd grazed him. 

      Shaking her head, Aemmery used Merax's lowered wing and slid down it until her sandal clad feet sank into the wet soil. A storm had clearly just passed. 

      She hated Storm's End already.

      Merax was the size of the castle and Vhagar was bigger. So, they'd landed outside the walls of the castle, rather than the courtyard. 

      Aemond smiled at her, teasing her with his pursed lips. His hand touched her dress, but she caught it instead, forcing him to hold her hand. 

      In truth, she'd wanted to slap it away. But they were putting on a show. "Be respectful, my love." The smile on her lips tasted like bile.

      "Always, darling." Aemond rubbed her hand with his thumb. "A gentleman must never allow his lady to walk around with a bunched dress." His hand lowered again and brushed the back of her dress down.