𝟘𝟘𝟟

𝔸𝔼𝕄𝕄𝔼ℝ𝕐CASTERLY ROCK

𝔸𝔼𝕄𝕄𝔼ℝ𝕐
CASTERLY ROCK.

      ℂ𝔸𝕊𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕃𝕐 ℝ𝕆ℂ𝕂 𝕋ℝ𝕌𝕃𝕐 𝔻𝕀𝔻 𝕃𝕆𝕆𝕂 𝕃𝕀𝕂𝔼 𝔸 ℝ𝔼𝕊𝕋𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕃𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕀ℕ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ. Its golden cliffs against the morning sun, sat just over the emerald waters of the Sunset Sea, Aemmery had started to wonder why there were so many people in King's Landing. Highgarden and Casterly Rock put the foul city to shame, and the Red Keep could hardly compete. 

      She supposed they came to be close to the Targaryens and their dragons.

      Aemmery clasped her hands over her pelvis and swallowed, keeping her gaze ahead as she followed the golden-haired family of House Lannister. As always, they were vain and unhumble. Lord Jason wore a shining gold matching outfit, his hair a darker shade than it, and red thread was tied into his bun. 

      Lady Lannister wore a matching pale dress with bellbottomed sleeves, and her dark brown hair was adorned with the white seashells of her maiden house's sigil. 

      Their twins, Lady Cerelle and Lord Loreon, were walking behind them, but in front of the Targaryen twins. 

      The family had insisted that they escort the royal couple into their gold mines, so that Aemma might choose a nugget to make her wedding tiara out of. They claimed it was a thank you for the generous invitation. 

      But Aemma was no fool. 

      As she walked the sconce lit cave, and watched the gold glitter within the walls, she knew that they had only insisted upon it so that she might see just how much gold The Rock held within itself. 

      Aemond himself was not impressed. His face was blank, and he did not occasionally spout ingenuine compliments like his sister. Though, he had been on better behavior since that night on the pleasure boat. He initiated surface level conversation when in public, and he held her hand whenever they were as well. He always wore a lovestruck look in his eye whenever she was around.

      And though she had not felt the need to strangle him so far, the extra affection was beginning to get strange.

      "Princess Aemma," Lady Cerelle allowed herself to fall in line and join arms with the princess. Aemond took the chance to speed up and catch up with Loreon.

      Aemma smiled smally, wishing that she could remove the Lannister's touch. "Lady Cerelle."

      The Lannister giggled, making her thick coils of gold bounce along her perfectly small frame. "You must allow me to do your hair like a true southerner."

     Aemmery glanced down at her brown tendrils. After her mother's threat, she had not wanted to anger the queen and risk her showing up. So, annoyingly, she had allowed her hair to grow for another two weeks.