Unbehaved Worker

Trigger Warning/Kink warning

Breath play, Publicity, Humiliation, Edging, Degradation, Use of "sir", DubCon, Fear play

He would rummage through the files, looking back to check and see if anyone was coming every now and then. He would soon pull out a file, smiling when he got it. This was the file he had been spending so long looking for everyday, the file he snuck into the CEO's office everyday for.Then he heard a click, quickly looking at the door which he forgot to lock. Shit, he's back early, he thought. He would drop the file on the ground, quickly kicking it under the desk. In walked the CEO, his tie loosened as he walked inside the dim lit office room.

"Mr. ___? What are you doing here, you know my office is off limits when I'm away." Stated the CEO, slowly walking around the desk to go over to him. ___ would slowly back into the desk, his body quivering as he looked at the attractive, larger male. He kicked the file by accident, it catching the CEO's attention.

"What is that?" Spoke the CEO, before pushing the other out of the way and leaning down to grab it. The other would quickly try to swipe at it before getting turned around and his face shoved down into the desk. "Don't fucking touch me without my permission, why the fuck did you want to get this huh? These are private files."

"Please sir, someone made me get them..Please let me go, you are scaring me..", He said, his pants growing tight around his crotch as he coughed, lacking breath as the others hand wrapped tight around the back of his neck. The CEO slammed the files down into the desk, leaning down and whispering into the others ear.

"Mr ___, do you really expect me to believe that someone else would want these? And I'm scaring you'? It seems like your slutty cock says otherwise " He says in a low, aggressive voice, his body heat radiating against the other, before he moves his hand down to palm at the other's growing erection. He would lean against him, his crotch pressing into the back of the others dress pants. It made ___ feel aroused, his body leaning farther down into the desk as he let out a choked breath.

"I-I don't know, I'm not lying sir, I swear." ___ says, nearly breathless before feeling a soft grind against his ass, making him whimper. "Since you wish to continue lying to me, I will have to teach you a lesson. No one fucking lies to me.", says the CEO before trailing it hands up from the others throat to his lips, gently prying them open before shoving his fingers into his mouth, prodding the back of his throat.

"This is exactly how you are going to take my cock going down your throat, isn't it? You would do anything to make sure your precious CEO didn't fire you, wouldn't you?", He stated, using his free hand to grab the other by the hair, tugging him back as he moved off of his body, allowing him to collapse on the floor, his fingers slowly coming out of his throat before the CEO moved his hand down, gripping his hair and pulling his face up to his crotch.

"Now its time for your punishment baby, are you ready? Remember, this is the only way you won't get fired." States the CEO before slowly unzipping his pants and pulling them down, along with his boxers, cock coming out nearly immediately, large and erect against the other's face.

"Open wide, ___" He instructed, your mouth nearly immediately falling open, allowing the other to quickly use your throat as a cock sleeve, it pushed all the way in. He let out a quick groan, pushing the others head all the way down, before holding onto him by his hair,

He would begin to thrust in and out of the other's throat, his body heat growing warmer against the face as he thrusted deeply into the other, his mouth slightly agape as he groaned, letting out low, quiet moans. "I bet this turns you on so much, the idea that someone might be able to walk in on us right now and catch you sucking me off."

The other whimpered in response before his throat went empty. The other would gently stroke his cock, before gripping the other's hair. "Get your clothes off, right fucking now.", He muttered before letting his hair go, the other tight crotched pants growing uncomfortable as he quickly got up, unbuckling his pants before.

"Now it's time we get serious." He shoved the other down onto the ground, gripping his hips as he pushed them up, almost immediately shoving his cock inside of him, causing the other to cry out loudly, before his mouth was covered by a hand tightly.

"Shut the fuck up, you slut. I know how eager you are to let people see, but not yet, alright?"Spoke the CEO, his hand covering the other's mouth, making his moans and cries muffled. His body would rut into the workers hole, causing ___'s cock to twitch in pleasure and pain before precum dripped out of his tip.

The others large cock would fill his hole perfectly, his body quivering at the other's touch. He would shudder before letting out a final moan, cum shooting from his tip as he rutted his hips lightly, causing the others cock to pull out. The CEO grabbed the other by the hair, tugging his head back near his shoulder, letting out a low growl like sound near his ear.

"What the fuck was that for, huh, mutt? Careless whore, moving your body without thinking about other people, I should just let you out and let everyone see you, huh? I bet you would love for everyone to watch you squirm and use you." He says in a low voice, lining back up with the others hole before suddenly shoving it back inside, making his body squirm as he moaned out loudly against the others hand.

"Uh, hello? Sir? Are you alright in there?", Spoke a coworker who stood beside the door. ___'s Eyes widened as he tried to hold back his moans and cries, as the other thrusted deep into him at a quick pace. The CEO smirked before quickening his pace, causing the other to pant against his hand, his body going weak, precum then seeping out of the others erect cock once again.

"Yes, everything is fine, could you please leave me alone for a bit?", He said as he slowly reached his climax. The sound of someone walking away echoed against the floor as he groaned lightly, releasing into the other, right as the other male came, cum dripping out of his tip. He panted slowly, letting out soft whimpers and moans. The CEO then pulled out of him before letting go of his hair, allowing the other to drop onto the floor.

He slowly got up, attempting to grab his clothes before getting pulled back by the arm. The CEO would smirk down at him before bending down to eye level, ___ shaking like a scared puppy, his eyes tearful as his lip quivered.
"Who said I was done with you, huh? Bring your ass over here." He spoke, wiping his cock off with a tissue, cleaning it before sitting down on his office chair, his boxers and pants pulled up in the back.

The smaller male tried to get up, before falling back down, making the CEO smirk. "Poor little puppy can't stand? Go ahead and crawl then." He said, his eyes sadistic as he watched the weak male crawl over to him, getting under the desk where the CEO pointed. He would whimper lightly, before the CEO gently caressed his cheek, before gripping his face.

He used his hands to lead his head up to his semi-erect cock, opening his mouth with two of his fingers.

"Are you ready to get used like the useless mutt you are?"

Part two coming soon.