Y/L/N-OLSEN enterprise | Elizabeth Olsen

Pov: y/n and lizzies father's are very successful business owners and want to merge their companies. To make this possible an arranged marriage must be completed between y/n and Lizzie but what the fathers don't know is that y/n and Lizzie hate each other due to a rivalry between Robbie (Lizzie's boyfriend) and y/n.
!smut warning

Y/n pov
I have just walked into my fathers business building which is called "y/l/n enterprise". He said I was needed for an emergency meeting which doesn't make sense because I don't work for him seems as I'm a musician. I walk up to one of his assistants that are at the front desk to try and get some more information about this meeting.
"Morning mr y/l/n, I hope you are well. Your father is waiting in meeting room 5 for you. His guests will be here shortly." She says with a smile and I look at her confused.
"Who are his guests?" I ask.
"Mr David Olsen and his daughter Elizabeth" she says. I then walk away from the desk trying to compose myself. Why the hell is she coming? She's an actress so why would she be involved in her fathers business. This is so confusing and it also isn't going to help the fact we hate each other. Me and her boyfriend Robbie have an ongoing rivalry with each other in the music industry and it's very toxic. After calming my thoughts I head to my father so I don't keep him waiting. When I enter the room I see him sat in on of the chairs with a cigar in his mouth.
"Y/n my boy! Thank you for coming" he says pointing to the chair next to him.
"Not a problem but are you gonna tell what it's about now" I ask as I sit down. He offers me a cigar but I shake my head no.
"Well I'm not sure how your gonna react so let's just wait for our guests to arrive. All you need to know is that this is really important for the business" he says taking a drag of his cigar. I don't like where this is going. It's going to be virtually impossible to stay civil with Lizzie but I'm going to have to try seems as this is a professional meeting and I'll get scolded by my father if I don't. I just nod in response to his words before pouring myself a glass of bourbon. As I take my first sip David and Lizzie walk through the door. My father stands up and I mirror his actions. They walk around so they are opposite us on the table. Lizzie facing me and our dads facing each other. I see my father shaking Mr Olsen's hand so I offer Lizzie a handshake which she hesitantly accepts before I Shake Mr Olsen's hand. We then all sit down.
"First of all I want to thank you all for coming" my father starts.
"Now me and David here have agreed to keep this meeting short and sweet. So do you want to start?" he continues as he lays his hand towards David who nods before speaking.
"So as you know both the Olsen and y/l/n enterprises are skyrocketing in business at the moment and we want to ensure we can keep this progress for as long as possible. To do this we're going to be merging the companies." I can't help but feel happy for my dad knowing his business will be growing day by day. But I don't understand what this has to do with me and Lizzie.
"Wow that's amazing in all honesty but what has this got to do with me and your daughter sir" I ask and David just nods at my dad to answer. He clears his throat before answering.
"So son as you know when I retire you will become ceo of the business and when David retires Miss Elizabeth will become ceo after cancelling her acting contract." He starts and I nod in acknowledgement as he he continues. "But in order to merge the business there must be some sort of relation between the families and that's where you, my boy and miss Olsen come into this." I see Lizzie tense up at my fathers words and I can't blame her because I'm doing the same not liking the words coming out of his mouth.
"You mr y/n will be marrying my daughter to bring the businesses together and you both with have children to carry on the families legacy and business. When the marriage is completed the companies will be joined as one and known as the y/l/n-Olsen enterprise." David finishes and I see Lizzie has froze in shock so I decide to speak for us.
"But you don't have our permission to do so this isn't fair" I argue and receive two death stares in response from the other two men at the table.
"Life isn't fair son. This will be good for you and good for the family. You don't want to disappoint the family do you know" my father says trying to manipulate me but before I can answer Lizzie speaks up.
"What about Robbie dad! I love him" she exclaims to her father and I internally gag at the mention of his name.
"He doesn't offer anything to the family sweetheart and he's clearly not successful with his music career unlike y/n here." David says making me smile at the fact he thinks I'm more successful in the music industry. "This is ridiculous" she scoffs and I nod in agreement.
"Look honey would you rather be sat in a small bar full of tramps watching Robbie perform or would you rather be making millions of dollars along side y/n." He says and she doesn't respond but instead stares at the table.
"Who will be ceo of the joint company?" I ask.
"Me and David with be joined CEO's until we both agree to retire, which should be within the next few years. Then the business will go to you both and you can decide whether if you want one ceo or joined CEO's like me and David ourselves." I just nod agreeing with the idea of the marriage. The only bit I'm unhappy about is that it's Lizzie I need to marry and we don't get along.
"I'm happy to do the marriage as long as I get some revenue upfront to help with my music career until I take over the business." I offer making the two men nod with a smile.
"We can do that for you son. 5 million sound good ?" My dad says topping up my drink. I nod in thanks.
"Yeah, that's good for me" I say offering my dad and Mr Olsen a handshake to confirm my side of the deal. They both accept my handshake before turning to Lizzie.
"I'll do it as long as Robbie can stay in the picture. And I also don't want to carry his child so can't Robbie and I conceive then the child can be heir to the business." She offers making me scoff in disagreement as my dad and David shake their head in disagreement.
"The kid has to be pure y/l/n and Olsen blood. I don't want some random child taking over the family business." David says making me hide my smile that wants to escape.
"Fine. Robbie stays in the picture though." She renegotiates.
"That can work but you must keep the relationship private with Robbie and the marriage public so it doesn't look fake." My dad says and she nods in agreement. He then offers her a handshake to confirm the agreements. She looks at his hand for a second before shaking it.
"Perfect. Thank you all for your cooperation. Elizabeth and y/n you stay here and get to know each other and when you are finished, y/n could you please drop her home?" David asks and I nod in agreement. My dad and David then walk out of the room with smiles on their faces. I turn back to Lizzie and see she staring into my soul.
"What?" I say getting annoyed at the way she's staring at me like I'm an alien.
"Just shut up y/n. I can't believe this is happening" she says as she leans her head on the table.
"Believe it or not, I don't wanna marry you either" I say taking a sip of my bourbon.
"Well then why did you agree so easily!" She shouts flaring her arms about.
"Stop fucking shouting. And I only agreed so I didn't get cut out of the family business." I say with no expression.
"What am I gonna tell Robbie. He's gonna hate me." She mumbles running her hands through her hair.
"Not my problem. Come on, I'm driving you home before this ends up in chaos." I say standing up and walking out of the room. She follows suit and we both get in my car. She tells me the address and we drive in an awkward silence. When we pull up at her house she gets out the car without saying another word. As soon as she's gone I get a phone call from my mother so I answer it and put the phone to my ear. "Hey ma you ok ?" I say.
"I just heard about the merge and I'm sorry if it's not what you want sweetie but you know what your dads like, he won't stop until he gets what he wants."
"It's ok ma I understand and it's what's best for the business." I sincerely say not wanting her to worry.
"Okay honey. I'll hopefully see you soon. I love you son"
"Love you ma"
As soon as I end the call I hear muffled shouting so I look at Lizzie's house and see her pushing Robbie and some other chick outside. Oh damn Robbie must of been caught sleeping around. I instantly get out of the car getting ready to beat the shit out of him. Me and Lizzie may not get along but nobody deserves to be cheated on.
"Don't ever let me see you again you cheating bastard and you, you stupid bitch are nothing but a whore." Lizzie shouts pointing between the two with tears running down her face. She then sees me and I can't help my anger rise as I see her getting more upset. Robbie also then spots me standing at the edge of the driveway.
"What are you doing here loser" he says walking over to me.
"More like what are you doing out here half naked with some random bitch" I say as we square off.
"I was having the time of my life fucking "that bitch" until Lizzie had to come and interrupt." He says pushing me back. I don't even respond but jump forward and punch him in the face. He then tries to punch me back but I grab his arm and twist it until he groans in pain before punching him in the face until I feel myself being dragged away.
"That's enough y/n, he's learned his lesson." Lizzie softly says pulling me away from him before turning to Robbie who's on the floor holding his nose with his fuck buddy nowhere to be seen. "I don't want to ever see you again. Do you understand?" She says before kicking him in the baby maker making me laugh. He just groans in pain.
"Now get off my property" she seethes making him slowly get up holding his manhood as he hops away. I then turn back to Lizzie and see she's rubbing her tear stained cheeks.
"I'm sorry Elizabeth" I say and she just looks at me not being able to hold back the tears. She then collapses in my arms and I just hold her to bring her as much comfort as I can.
"I just don't get it. What did I do wrong."she says through the tears looking up at me.
"I can assure you did nothing wrong. He's just a dick and it's his loss I can promise you that" I say rubbing her cheek. She leans into my touch closing her eyes taking in my warmth.
"Thank you y/n, maybe your not so bad after all." She saying giggling and i just smile at her.
"Yeah. Look I better get going but I should see you soon. My dad texted me saying our engagement party is on Friday and your father is bringing you an engagement ring sometime this week." I inform her as I slowly back away. She nods before replying. "I'll see you y/n" she says before walking into her house. This probably sounds selfish but I'm so relieved that Robbie is out of the picture because I can't stand that guy. Now me and Lizzie can hopefully focus on making this future marriage work for the sake of our family businesses which will soon be one business.