#10: Sugihara Kiyomi

"Me and Kocho-Sama both use wisteria poison, though she's more knowledgeable about the properties of it"

Name: Kiyomi Age: 17Breathing Technique: Wisteria Breathing (Fuji no kokyū) Derives from: Insect Breathing & (some from Flower Breathing) Forms in the technique: 10Form names & how they perform in battle:

Name: Kiyomi
Age: 17
Breathing Technique: Wisteria Breathing (Fuji no kokyū)
Derives from: Insect Breathing & (some from Flower Breathing)
Forms in the technique: 10
Form names & how they perform in battle:

First Form: Dancing Wisteria Flowers (Ichi No Kata: Odoru fuji no hana) The swordsman quickly dashes at their opponent with a flurry of Wisteria Flowers that delivers 5 slashes to their opponent.

Second Form: Blowing Iris Storm (Ni No Kata: Airisusutōmu o fuku)
The swordsman leaps over their opponent with a storm of blowing Iris petals surrounding the opponent as a distraction as they unleash 3 slashes on their opponent poisoning them.

Third Form: Flowering Lavender Path Of Grace (San No Kata: Kaika rabendā pasu Obu gurēsu)

The swordsman spins around with a graceful flowing lavender shaded path around them to then unleash 6 powerful slashes all over their opponent.

Fourth Form: Morning Glories Of Death (Shi No Kata: Asagao no shi) Similar to Insect Breathing Dragonfly Dance: Compound Eye Hexagon the swordsman injects poison to several parts of the opponent hopefully succumbing to the poison, the only differences with Wisteria Breathing is that instead of 6 stabs it's 7 and the poison is more effective.

Fifth Form: Plum Blossoms Of Pure Beauty (Go No Kata: Kiyorakana bi no ume) Like Water Breathing Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought, it's a strike of kindness it kills the opponent with no pain at all, it's mainly used when the opponent surrenders. The only difference with Wisteria Breathing is that instead of raining water it rains Plum Blossoms.

Sixth Form: Purple Cherry Blossoms Of Dignity (Roku No Kata: Hinkaku no shiō) The swordsman uses incredible speed to lunge at their opponent leaps over them and unleashes 80 shallow yet poisonous stabs quickly into their opponent all over.

Seventh Form: Twin Prim Roses Of Vain (Shichi No Kata: Tsuin purimurōzu Obu vu~ein) The swordsman surrounds the area with purple Primrose petals quickly, distracting the opponent and then lunges towards the opponent with a flurry of Primroses and then unleashes 10 slashes.

Eighth Form: Violets Of Blind Fury (Hachi No Kata: Buraindofu~yūrī no sumire) The swordsman stabs the opponent in the eyes with a poison that slows down their regeneration made out of Violets and Wisteria, and then cut off the head of the opponent.

Ninth Form: Azaleas Of Guilt ( Ku no Kata: Zaiaku-kan no tsutsuji) Like Insect Breathing Butterfly Dance: Caprice the swordsman leaps into the air and lunges at their opponent making a illusion of Azaleas growing and then withering, revealing the 11 poisonous slashes on the opponent.

Tenth Form: Purple Thorned Roses (Jū No Kata: Murasaki no toge no aru bara) The swordsman leaps infront of the opponent and then lunges downwards pointing their blade towards the opponent's neck making the shape of a thorn with a purple rose petal trail, once the blade pricks the opponents neck they'll die quickly due to a very potent amount of wisteria poison

Demon Slyer Rank: Hashira
Demon slayer mark:

Demon Slyer Rank: Hashira Demon slayer mark:

{Taisho Era Secrets}

•Kyomi had been trained alongside Kanao and learned how to make poison from Shinobu, becoming the Wisteria Pillar due to defeating lower moon 2 (in her Au)

•She has Vitiligo from her Ancestors, who cared for wisteria flowers to ward off demons.

•Her blade is thin but it's extremely sharp to slice through demons with ease.

•Kiyomi trained under Kanae, and learned the uses of Botany, applying them to her technique.