#39: Nakazono Chisato

"Be like ice, cold and hard to defend..master said that once..."

Name: ChisatoAge: 15 Breathing Technique: Frost Breathing (Shimo no kokyū)Derives from: Water Breathing, but is directly linked to Winter Breathing

Name: Chisato
Age: 15
Breathing Technique: Frost Breathing (Shimo no kokyū)
Derives from: Water Breathing, but is directly linked to Winter Breathing.
Forms in the Technique: 12
Form Names & How they perform in battle:

First Form: Lavish Tundra (Ichi No Kata: Gōkana tsundora) The user dashes forward in a quick motion, swinging their blade horizontally from left to right in a flowing motion, this can be used to deflect incoming attacks.

Second Form: Dance of the Frost (Ni No Kata: Furosuto no dansu) The user leaps into the air, while airborne, the user spins their body vertically to create a slash, this move is also equally effective on the ground as it makes the slashes much faster.

Third Form: Hoarfrost Drift (San No Kata: Muhyō no hyōryū) The user moves forward, one leg at a time in a back and forth motion, then begins spinning their blade around them in a dancing motion, as they begin slashing in different directions.

Fourth Form: Frozen Oblique (Shi No Kata: Reitō naname) The user slashes onto the target, causing their brain function to decrease and cause a sensation of short-term headaches, depending on how hard the user slashes this can cause short term headaches or the loss of consciousness as the nerves freeze.

Fifth Form: Strike of the Blizzard (Go No Kata: Fubuki no ichigeki) The swordsman continuously swings their sword to build power to create a single slash in the shape of multiple strikes to finish the enemy.

Sixth Form: Winter's Breath (Roku No Kata: Fuyu no ibuki) The swordsman charges towards their opponent at high speeds to deliver a single thrust, this form is also conceptually similar to Mist Breathing Fourth Form, Shifting Flow Slash, since the swordsman quickly unsheathes their blade and strikes their enemy, and is reminiscent of an Iaidō technique.

Seventh Form: Piercing Icicles (Shichi No Kata: Tsuranuku tsurara) The user does a quick, impactful jab forward. Immobilizing the opponent for a few seconds, the user will do this multiple times, this is mainly used for lower ranked demons/lower moons.

Eighth Form: Drifting Frost (Hachi No Kata: Tadayou shimo) The swordsman charges towards their opponent to deliver a horizon slash then brings their sword over their hand to then do a vertical slash.

Ninth Form: Frost Surge (Ku No Kata: Shimo Uneri) The user does a vertical slash in front of them, sending a blast of cool air toward the opponent. Stunning them in place.

Tenth Form: Layer of Glistening Frost (Jū No Kata: Kagayaku shimo no sō) The swordsman backflips into the air to quickly slash the enemy target multiple times, covering the enemy in multiple layers of frost.

Eleventh Form: Ice-Capped (Jū Ichi No Kata: Kōri kanmuri) The user twists and turns their body in quick succession moving towards their opponent, they are moving at high speeds but are moving slowly in the opponent's eyes as afterimages form in their original position.

Twelfth Form: Nipping Glaciers (Jū Ni No Kata: Nippingu hyōga) Similar to the seventh form of Mist Breathing, Obscuring Clouds this is a personal creation of Nakazono's, in which Chisato drastically changes the tempo of his movement to disorient an enemy, the difference between the two forms is that as Chisato does multiple thrusts towards the opponent, freezing their nerves making them unable to counterattack or move in general.

Demon Slayer Rank: Tsuchinoe
Demon Slayer Mark:

{Taisho Era Secrets}•Favorite Food is Daifuku •Frost Breathing is Chisato's personal creation, and still tries to hone it to perfection•Mitsuri adores him, since he's sorta like Muichiro •Chisato helps out in the butterfly mansion and sometimes wo...

•Favorite Food is Daifuku
•Frost Breathing is Chisato's personal creation, and still tries to hone it to perfection
•Mitsuri adores him, since he's sorta like Muichiro
•Chisato helps out in the butterfly mansion and sometimes works with Shinobu