Lowermoon 2: Vaiku

"The flames burn, don't they slayer...?"

Current Name: Vaiku Human name: unknownPersonality: Childish, Cocky, Bratty Rank in the Kizuki: Lower 2 Blood Demon Art: Black Flame Chains {Kuroi honō no kusari}

Current Name: Vaiku
Human name: unknown
Personality: Childish, Cocky, Bratty
Rank in the Kizuki: Lower 2
Blood Demon Art: Black Flame Chains {Kuroi honō no kusari}

Effects: when her blood demon art is summoned,Vaiku can create black fire that comes from her blood then mold them into chains, these chains are difficult to slice through with a Nichirin sword since Vaiku can rearrange the form the flames take.

Number of Humans devoured: 1,400

Names of Attacks: Black Flame Scythe { Kurohomura no Ōgama} Whipping Black Chains {Kuroi kusari o muchiuchi}

Backstory: As a human,Vaiku had to steal food to survive in a poor environment, and after she was caught for the 6th time by a cult that ran the village she was in sent to be burned alive, only to be found chained up in a cell by Muzan, and was turned into a demon per his request.

Good, Broken or Pure Evil: Pure Evil

Thoughts on the Kizuki:
{Lower-Moons}

Rui: "From what I've heard about him...he has a family of demons on Natagumo Mountain...must be nice.."

Enmu: " He's a rank higher than me...and I'm only second to him..he treats me like a subordinate...I'll take his rank eventually..."

Kyogai: "Never heard of or seen him"

{Upper-Moons}

Daki & Gyutaro: "The upper six..? They're strange to me...the girl is much more weak than she looks and the other one...he looks like a praying mantis...and he's ugly.."

Gyokko: "He's passionate about his art..though I've never seen it for myself..."

Hatengu: "a coward..."

Akaza: "He odd enough respects me and the other female lower ranked demons, which is strange..but I don't really care"

Douma: "He runs a cult...that's traumatizing to me for some reason..."

Kokushibo: "The upper 1...I respect him...as he is one of the first kizuki.."