#29: Reizei Mimiko

"I'd rather not fight but only if it comes to defending myself.."

Name: MimikoAge: 17Breathing Technique:The Breath of Blood (Chi no kokyū) Derives from: Water Breathing Forms in the Technique: 11Form names & how they perform in battle:

Name: Mimiko
Age: 17
Breathing Technique:The Breath of Blood (Chi no kokyū)
Derives from: Water Breathing
Forms in the Technique: 11
Form names & how they perform in battle:

First Form: Hemorrhage (Ichi No Kata: Shukketsu)

The user dashes quickly and jumps off of surroundings to gain speed, and delivers one strong slash, this slash is strong enough to cause wind to blow afterwards, as some describe.

Second Form: Blood Fall (Ni No Kata: Buraddofōru)
An attack that comes from above, jabs and cuts are delivered from the air, that can cover a wide area of space.

Third Form: Laceration (San No Kata: Resshō)
The user twists their body in multiple directions to make multiple cuts and slashes to multiple demons at once. It can be used against one demon, if multiple attacks are coming.

Fourth Form: Blood Vessel Oblique (Shi No Kata: Kekkan naname) A strong straight slash that deflects any attacks in front. It may be used offensive and defensive.

Fifth Form: Rouge Ichor (Go No Kata: Rūjuikōru)
Three circular slashes that are performed slowly in succession, from three different angles, but from an opponents view the user is moving quickly.

Sixth Form: Dance of the Circulating Cells (Roku No Kata: Junkan saibō no dansu) The swordsman winds their blade in different directions, to deliver a strong blow, if used without the proper training, the blade becomes extremely heavy, which could result in death from an attack by the user's opponent.

Seventh Form: Bursting Capillaries (Shichi No Kata: Mōsaikekkan no haretsu) The fastest form of Breath of Blood, the swordsman unleashes a swift burst of six slashes, ending in one jab of the blade.

Eighth Form: Ichor Transfusion (Hachi No Kata: Tanjū Chi) This form is a simple light slash, that gives a painless, peaceful death.

Ninth Form: Sanctuary of Hemorrhage (Ku No Kata: Shukketsu no seiiki) The swordsman does a series of circular slashes, jabs, and cuts, and ends in one slash slice to the neck. This is the second most powerful style of Breath of Blood, and requires an immense amount of coordination and stamina.

Tenth Form: Mosquito Technique, Puncture (Jū no kata:  Mosukītotekunikku, senshi) This Form allows the user to dash forward and stab directly into the most sensitive part of their opponent, immobilizing the opponent, which allows any ally to slash off the opponent's head.

Eleventh Form: Pins n' Needles (Jū Ichi no kata: Pin to hari) The user makes multiple puncture wounds in a second and causes the demon to fall in a state of limbo. The feeling of thousand prickling sensations distracting them as the user rushes to behead them.

Demon Slayer Rank: Kinoe
Demon slayer Mark:

Demon Slayer Rank: Kinoe Demon slayer Mark:

{Taisho Era Secrets}

•Learned Blood Breathing along with Arakaki Rai

•Knows how to immobilize demons using their pressure points which makes the technique more effective

•Favorite food is Soba with Salmon

•Works with Kocho Shinobu whenever she doesn't have any assignments.

•Very Knowledgeable about different blood types