6. NECKLACE-THE KEY

"Piglet, hurry up", grandma shouted asking me to come to the table before dinner gets cold.

Ughrrr!!! Why does she always have to remember me that I am a piglet? Neither I fat nor chubby so, why a pig out of every animal..pufftt

"I'm coming" my melodious voice answered.

"Wait!" I guess I know what the next question might be.

"Where's your necklace?" my guess was right.

"Ahmm... heee... you know... I lost it"

"You treasured it so much, so how did you?"

"Well ...A jerk appeared and he begged asking for food and I didn't had any money so I gave it to him to turn it to money and buy food" I smiled.

"This little..." grandma smirked, "I don't know when will you grow and be serious. Everything is so funny for you. You silly piglet."

"Don't you see any other animal except this freaking piglet? Would you mind stopping calling me PIGLET, it sounds like an OMELET in a different OUTLET in my TOILET." My mind is so sarcastic and creative at the same time and that's one fun fact I'm proud of myself.

Granny burst into a laugh saying, "the more you stupid, the more you funny but have to appreciate your literature skills anyway", she continued her laugh.

Very funny, I looked the other side, waited mouth shut giving her chance to laugh her soul out.

Finally when she came to her senses, "So, what happened at school?" she asked enthusiastically. Wow, her hunch was right and was enough to surprise me that she has improved a lot. No doubt she is exactly my grandma.

Flashback

I was scared at the moment when Ash told me that he was going to take something precious to me. My unstable mind didn't utter a word instead stamped my big wide eyes on his.

"The necklace" he was sharp.

"Necklace? What?" still I'm unstable.

"The one you are wearing. That key... I want it."

The necklace has a pendent of a key. It was on my neck since I remember, but I can't remember how it came or who gave it. Anyhow I treasured it the most. It was not just a necklace it is the key to my past. Only through it I would be able to unlock my past. I knew it.

This asshole wants it now.

"I can't because it's something I treasure..." I caught my breath.

"Don't make him repeat things...boom" said his right hand, William.

"Oh I'm touched. Was that to make me scared?" I smirked, "Look I don't have any intention to give it you. You may be a gangster, but for me a jerk who's trying to manipulate that he is a big shot in the school."

"Oh oh! you got a death wish? You are crossing the line..." said his other chick, Peter.

"Are there more lines to cross? I thought I already did it."

"As the way I see, that necklace looks more important to you than I thought, it feels like...the more you resist the more I wanna take it", his caramel brown eyes were digging my amber eyes .

Shoot me. Now he's acting like a real gangster delivering fascinating lines. He came closer to me that I could feel his breath of rage.

"Listen I'm sorry about your jacket and it has nothing do with my necklace." My self protection mode was activated.

"Let's do a deal. I'll give the necklace but under one condition. I'll do whatever you ask for a day to pay you back and in exchange you have to return back my necklace."

"Sounds like a mafia girl huh, not bad", their all eyes were on me.

"Agree?"

"1 day won't be enough", Ash didn't want to go easy on me.

"2 days?"

"Nah"

"Then 5 days?"

"No"

"Okay then a week?"

"Agree", finally he accepted my deal.

I had no choice but to give it to him. All I had in my mind was, "I'm gonna take what's mine...ANYWAY."

I glared at him. He smirked and put the necklace right in his pocket in a matter of fact.

End of the flashback.

"That's what happened and I lost the necklace" I sighed.

"Isn't that boy handsome, is he?" grandma freaks the hell out of me.

"Oh, good Lord!!! All you want to know is whether he is handsome or not? ahhhh? He and his looks are all same rude and tough and disgusting, I don't like him. Huh, he is handsome, my foot."

"I asked whether he is handsome, I didn't say you like him", grandma gave a creepy smile with an annoying laugh which was enough to make me lose my mind any moment. Oh God what happened to her? Why all these old people are like this? I don't know.

"Ughhhh , my head hurts let me eat first then talk to you... can't concentrate with an empty stomach"

"Eat slowly you are really a pig, a big pig", I was offended again with that remarkable pig.

After having dinner I gathered all the pieces of my scattered piggy self and wanted to go upstairs, but my eyes refused to coordinate with my foot after seen her smiling alone peacefully. She noticed my questionable, confused face.

"You haven't changed a bit, still have that same mafia attitude since small ages", she smiled and that was pure. "YOU ARE ALWAYS BETTER AT SCARING THE GHOST OUT OF PEOPLE."

I smiled too. I knew it very well. I HAVE MASTERED THE SKILL OF BEATING PEOPLE IN THEIR OWN GAME. Never ever I found anyone who could handle me. Since childhood I was very famous for kicking out the ass of others... specially of boys...especially bad boys.

I went to my room, sat on the bed and started to continue my unfinished business. As I got no time on previous days, thought to give a try to complete my so-called novel until my imagination sucks. While I was getting sink in my thoughts suddenly, the necklace came across my mind. After losing it, I felt like a part of me was missing...something was incomplete. I don't know why, but for sure it meant a lot to me. Although I can't remember how that necklace came to my neck, it was always lying next to my heart.

Before I get totally drown inside my head, I was taken aback to reality by the buzz sound of my cell phone. It displayed a text message from an unknown caller ID.

Who could it be? I guess I got my first ONLINE STALKER after moving here.