𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗫 𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗢 was a demigod unlike any other

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗫 𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗢 was a demigod unlike any other. She wanted quests and glory; she wanted to be a hero. Hecate's magic could only help her with that, no matter if her mother was evil or not.

Bellatrix had two sisters now. They were the perfect number, the right number, and Bellatrix knew good things were coming.

⚔︎ ⚔︎ ⚔︎

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗫 carried the new boy to the infirmary, Seraphina and Grover by her side, she got the perfect opportunity to watch Annabeth's racing mind at work. She's come across them on their way, having been woken up by the storms.

"He's the one," she whispered to Chiron, who'd sighed and hadn't bothered trying to send her back to her cabin. "It makes sense-"

"You really think so?" Bellatrix asked. Like any other camper, Annabeth recoiled for just a moment. It didn't matter that she was friends with Luke, who was loyal to Seraphina. All that mattered was that Bellatrix was the daughter of an evil sorceress. "You think he's gonna . . ." she gestured up to the sky, where fat and heavy clouds threatened to pour over them. "Fix it?"

Even Annabeth's nerves over Hecate couldn't dissuade her from talking about a quest. "He has to be!"

Bellatrix nodded in agreement. They formed an odd company, stumbling across the green in the darkness. "Could you- Could you take his legs, please? He's kind of heavy."

Seraphina was eyeing them nervously, but Grover had begun to stir, and that occupied more of her focus. He grumbled, and fell out her arms.

"Sera-" Valentina started.

"Sorry," she murmured, crouching down to his level. "I didn't mean to drop you."

"Percy-"

"He's fine." Seraphina gestured up to Annabeth and Bellatrix. "See?"

"His mom?"

All of the demigods froze.

"Grover," Chiron said, voice hard and cold. "Was Ms. Jackson with you tonight?"

"Up at the top of the hill!" He attempted to stand, but only with Seraphina's assistance was he able to remain upright. He sway listlessly.

"I'll go!" Valentina said, running off.

"Valentina!" Seraphina yelled after her. She all but shoved Grover at Chiron and followed.