𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗨𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝟮𝟰; 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟴 𝗟𝗢𝗚:

- 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸/ 𝘫𝘢𝘬𝘦: 𝘸𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥

- 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

- 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨

- 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘻𝘦

- 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 trudged on like a slug through quicksand. It was long, and boring, and, on occasion, Mia thought she may not make it through. She just drudged through it: the same classes, the same dyslexia, etc etc. School had never been easy for her, and, apparently, it wasn't about to start.

Luckily, Mia had an opportunity. Her mom picked her up from school one day, and said: "There's a class downtown on glassblowing. Want to go?"

Denied her usual method of creativity (brainstorming sessions with her half-siblings followed by long, sweltering, amazing hours in the forge) Mia was quick to agree. She wasn't even a glassmith–she worked primarily with robotics–but that couldn't restrict her.

The classes didn't stop there. Every time her mom heard about one on her niche facebook forums, she'd sign Mia up. She tried glassblowing, knitting, bookbinding, chainmail making, and many, many others. She was a budding renaissance woman. Soon, she'd be unstoppable.

At the moment, though, she was more focused on making gifts for her best friend Val and her siblings and less on her inevitable world domination.

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝟯𝟬; 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟭 𝗟𝗢𝗚:

- 𝘪'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴-𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨???

- 𝘪𝘯 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 2 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘥; 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗔 very concerning phone call. She had a bad feeling that something was going to go wrong–even more wrong.

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝟯𝟭; 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟯 𝗟𝗢𝗚:

- 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘯?

- 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 + 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨

- 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘵, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴-