Chapter 42

-Miss Spampinato!- Jay had clearly taken too much to drink.

-Hi Jay.

-You better take really good care of my sister here- Kisses Danielle cheek and we all laugh.

-I promise I will. Babe, can I present you to someone?

-Of course, who is it?- Says as we approached a man.

-Andrew..

-Nia!- He smiles hugging me, he was also already drunk.

-I wanted you to meet someone, this is Danielle my...

-Your girl, I've seen the gossips online- We smile and I leave a kiss on her head.

Andrew was like a brother to me, he had been on a trip for three months and now that he was back it was important for me that she met him. We proceeded talking but soon Danielle was whispering in my ear.

-I'm in a mood for some fun- Says and I looked at her.

-Where's your car?- I say holding her hand and she smiles.

POV NARRATOR

-Where's stef?

-Where's Danielle?

-Oh- Barrett and Jaina say at the same time laughing

-Hi- Danielle says as they get back to her friends.

-Hello, had fun?

-BARRETT!

-Stefania Spampinato!- A man says in the microphone and people started making noise.

-Do I look okay?- Whispers in Danielle's ear.

-You always do, go up there and kill it- Kissed her.

-Hi guys! Hope you all are having a great night, I myself have had a couple drinks so I'm doing amazing- They laughed- More amazing as I see how much we have already managed to raise in this beautiful night. I know that I wouldn't be here and that this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for all of you. I know that I can be rude and hard on my employees- They start talking and Stefania giggles- Sometimes! Or a workaholic that wants to have everything right on time- Danielle smiles taking that opportunity to take a photo of her girlfriend- But I appreciate every single one of you that make this possible. I would also wanna thank Jaina and Andrew, for being by my side since the beginning helping me figure it out what to do, and helping me organize this event for the past four years, my partners, organizations, other company's owners and directors, all of you that are here participating tonight, a very special thank you to my love- The blonde starts blushing- For discovering a new version of me, for helping me figure it out some of the best decisions i've ever made to this company, to improve it, and, for the happiness of all of you, for making me a better social person with my employees- Everyone makes noise- Ti voglio bene bambina. Thank you everyone.

POV DANIELLE

She runs downstairs and I run to her hugging her.

-I am so proud of you...- I say in her ear, she smiles looking at me- I love you.

-I need a drink after this.

-Well then let's grab one- Said holding her hand.

-Do you think the speech was okay?

-It was great, don't overthink Stefania Spampinato, the night is yours baby.

-It's not, but thank you- Giggles.

-The attention is on you, wanting or not. Two margaritas please.

Said turning to the barman.

-Here- The man says smiling.